Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for farmland around Chennai 75-100 KM Radius from Vadapalani, Chennai

Register

Click Here!

shajathali

Have 4 and 9 acrs near to Javvadu hills bottom back side coconut farm with rich soil and sound water price 8 lac per acr with open well and free electricity, tirupattur around 17 kms from the land land falls in krishnagiri dist around 160 kms from bangalore

call for photos and details

shajath ali
shajath@gmail.com

csbeniwal

I have upto 15acre of land for for use of agr purpose and all other msme proj pl contact on 9717227094 land is adjacent to westin resorts and spa gurgaon a multi used land

Last edited:

I and a friend are looking to buy 5-10 acres of land . We prefer paddy fields or open flat land that can be used to setup a dairy farm and grow grass.Please reach me if you have any land available that will meet our needs.Availability of water is a necessity. Budget is as per the market situation for agricultural land. Please note - we are not interested in any commercial real estate lands or people selling agriculture land expecting commercial real estate prices. Any place in the vicinity of 150km from Bangalore is ok. Approx price not exceeding 5L/acre

vraja1963

I have 10 acrs mango farm with open well and electricity in Krishnagiri dist may be around 130 kms from bangalore with a farm house. next to a lake
Price 10 lac per acr negotiable.

call
shajath
shajath@gmail.com
Hi Sir,

Please let me know is it ok for in cuddalore dist which is around 3-4 hours jourey from Chennai and Trichy as well. please call back @ 9626569993 for good fertile land.

vraja1963

Hi,

I have a farm the main road 4.25 acres at lokkanahalli - 20 km kollegal ( city) from Mysore it is one hour journey ( approx 90 km) , with a 4000 sf ft chicken shed and two servant rooms , if interested call 9742667000

Property is on adjacent to NH209 and next to a local village petrol pump.

Per acre 9 lacs x 4.25 acre = 38.25 lacs

Rgds
Venu
Hi Sir,

Please let me know is it ok for in cuddalore dist which is around 3-4 hours jourey from Chennai and Trichy as well. please call back @ 9626569993 for good fertile land.

venkat3352

Hi I am Radha Udayakumar, from chennai.

Looking for a farmland to try out organic farming n one acre of land around chennai 75-100 km radius

Wish:

To set up an automatic irrigation in the land (husband Udayakumar has 30 years of IT experience, passion for electronics applications)

To grow vegetables / fruits

Involve agri graduates who have interest in organic farming

Just started growing vegetables at home in organic way

Not very commercial, but to create an environment where natural life is preserved.

I would like to know how much minimum land is required to set up automatic irrigation system?
hi,

land available near by vedanthangal saranalayam 5acre if interested please call me my name v.r.venkateshan 9176493352

msrchemicals

Hi I am Radha Udayakumar, from chennai.

Looking for a farmland to try out organic farming n one acre of land around chennai 75-100 km radius

Wish:

To set up an automatic irrigation in the land (husband Udayakumar has 30 years of IT experience, passion for electronics applications)

To grow vegetables / fruits

Involve agri graduates who have interest in organic farming

Just started growing vegetables at home in organic way

Not very commercial, but to create an environment where natural life is preserved.

I would like to know how much minimum land is required to set up automatic irrigation system?
PLEASE CALL ME ON 9445405359 FOR LAND NEAR CHENNAI

greenlandfns

Hi,

I have a farm the main road 4.25 acres at lokkanahalli - 20 km kollegal ( city) from Mysore it is one hour journey ( approx 90 km) , with a 4000 sf ft chicken shed and two servant rooms , if interested call 9742667000

Property is on adjacent to NH209 and next to a local village petrol pump.

Per acre 9 lacs x 4.25 acre = 38.25 lacs

Rgds
Venu
Is this land still available? If yes, please mail further details and contact details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com