Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for farmland around Chennai 75-100 KM Radius from Vadapalani, Chennai

Register

Click Here!

khadartanu

Total 3.5 acre land. Only 2.5 acre giving, minimum 0.5 acre for 500000. Option if you leave for rent we take for sheep farming & we pay 50000 to 75000 per year from 2nd year max up to 100% cash back. 1 St year development time. Booking 50 k for 0.5 acre balance at the time of registration. Location Vepanpalli near Krishanagiri. 79 km from Bangalore via Sharjapur. Plz call on 8880111361.

vraja1963

My preference would be near a major city say 1-2 hr drive from Bangalore, Mysore, Hosur, Chennai, Coimbatore, anywhere in south india. I am not interested in expensive lat option, i am ok if the acreage is small too but minimum of 5 acre and max 40 acres.
Hi Sir,

Please let me know is it ok for in cuddalore dist which is around 3-4 hours jourey from Chennai and Trichy as well. please call back @ 9626569993 for good fertile land.

shajathali

Hi I am looking for Farm Land/Farm House in south India. I am interested in farm that has fruit bearing trees, growing vegetables. I would like either with a house or without, if there is isn't one then i can build my own. I am not looking for expensive farm house/land . Depending on the location can be between 10 to 40 acres.
I have 10 acrs mango farm with open well and electricity in Krishnagiri dist may be around 130 kms from bangalore with a farm house. next to a lake
Price 10 lac per acr negotiable.

call
shajath
shajath@gmail.com

anna1ce4

1 Acre,5 Acres,10,50,100,500,1000 Acres Agricultural Land Sale in Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram Districts - Tamil Nadu, we are Agricultural Land Developer And Promoter contact

Send Your Requirement Details
Empty Land Star Rate: 1.50 lac/ Acre
Agricultural land start rate: 3 lac/ Acre [ well and Free EB service available]

Regards
Siva : +91 95000 11272,
Rajan: +91 96779 50020,
Annai Agri Land Formulation,
www.annaiagrilandformulation.com

We have lots of land parcels in southIndia with water . and please find the details as follows ,

10 Acres of Farm Land near TIrunelveli with underground PipeLine laid and good underground water Sources .
44 Acres Farm Land Near TIrunelveli with 3 irrigation Sources ,
50 Acres Farm Land on the way to Tirunelveli- Nagecoil High way ,
32 Acres farm Land with good Non stop Irrigation Sources just 20 Kms From Tirunelveli
310 acres on Trichy - Chennai Inside road barren Land for Rs.2 Lakhs/Acre
52 Acres of Land on Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
118 Acres of Land in Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
500 Acres of Land in Madurai - Tuticorin Industrial Corridor NH45B(High way faced Property)
10 acres in 365 days water in manamadurai taluk 3 lakhs/acre with well and pumpset
5 acres farm house with coconut trees with free eb and pumpset and well 7 lakhs/acre manamadurai .

and more ..

If anyone interested kinldy contact us ,

Thanks & Regards,
IOI team , 7349030684.

hotevenu

My preference would be near a major city say 1-2 hr drive from Bangalore, Mysore, Hosur, Chennai, Coimbatore, anywhere in south india. I am not interested in expensive lat option, i am ok if the acreage is small too but minimum of 5 acre and max 40 acres.
Hi,

I have a farm the main road 4.25 acres at lokkanahalli - 20 km kollegal ( city) from Mysore it is one hour journey ( approx 90 km) , with a 4000 sf ft chicken shed and two servant rooms , if interested call 9742667000

Property is on adjacent to NH209 and next to a local village petrol pump.

Per acre 9 lacs x 4.25 acre = 38.25 lacs

Rgds
Venu

Hello sir we have one nice wet land in madurai (paddy field ) 10 acres with Pump house and free EB . 365 days water . just 3 lakhs/acre .. and one 5 acre coconut land with all round fenced, free eb and pump house - 7 lakhs/acre negotiable . Please get back to us if you are really interested . Both the lands are in Sivagangai Dist

ntramganessh

Hello sir we have one nice wet land in madurai (paddy field ) 10 acres with Pump house and free EB . 365 days water . just 3 lakhs/acre .. and one 5 acre coconut land with all round fenced, free eb and pump house - 7 lakhs/acre negotiable . Please get back to us if you are really interested . Both the lands are in Sivagangai Dist
His kindly let me know your font.no.
My com.no.9965406555