Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Looking for farm land near Bangalore within 100 km radius

Register

Click Here!

sanjay05

Looking for farm land near Bangalore within 100 km radius and with red soil, water, power and road connectivity for purchase

rahul_02

Sir,

I have 2 acres and 26 guntas of farm land located around 85 Kms. from Bangalore. The property located at Koratagare Taluk, Tumkur District. It is around 1 1/2 Kms. from the Koratagare Bus stand. Consists of 1000 areca plants, 1000 banana plants and 90 coconut trees with borewell, separate TC, fencing, gate and a farm house of 800 sq. ft. RCC roofing. The photo attached . If interested please contact.
Thanks & regards :

Land Image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sundar964

Well....Around what budget...and what...Extent....are you looking..

shra1y

Sir,

I have 2 acres and 26 guntas of farm land located around 85 Kms. from Bangalore. The property located at Koratagare Taluk, Tumkur District. It is around 1 1/2 Kms. from the Koratagare Bus stand. Consists of 1000 areca plants, 1000 banana plants and 90 coconut trees with borewell, separate TC, fencing, gate and a farm house of 800 sq. ft. RCC roofing. The photo attached . If interested please contact.
Thanks & regards :

View attachment 8099
What is the cost?

shajathali

Looking for farm land near Bangalore within 100 km radius and with red soil, water, power and road connectivity for purchase
Have 7 acrs 100 kms from Bangalore in Tamilnadu. Land as you required. Price 12 lac per acer.

Contact through conversation

pradeep02

Hello Sir ,
I have 11.5 dragon fruit agriculture ( 6 years old) and it is 125 kilometer from Bangalore and Chittoor District , Andhra Pradesh .

shankara

Hi,

I have 1.36 acres of agriculture Land for 55Lakhs total, near Bagalur/Hosur (TN) 12KM from Sarjapur. you can contact me .

Last edited:

shys

Sir,

Thanks & regards :

View attachment 8099
Please let me know the price