Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Farm Land around 100 KMS from Bangalore...

Register

Click Here!

sree1969

Hi,

we are looking to buy 10 to 20 Acres ( Max 1 to 1.5 Lakh per Acre) of farm land with water, power and road access with in 100 Kilometers from Bangalore. Preferred areas Chickballapur, Doddaballapur, Gowribidanur, Tumkur, Kolar, Palamaner, Bagepalli, Hindupur. Anyone who has land or any broker who knows the seller please e-mail me...

Last edited:

sunilperla

Hi Sree.. I have exact same need.. pls pass on some contacts if your search is successful.. I would do the same..

Thanks
Sunny

mtsrinivas

Hi,

I have 10 acres of land and 14 acres of land in Gowribidanur dist, which is as per your requirement with water, current, easy access to main road from Allipur or from RMC Yard, gowribidanur, 67 km from bangalore bus stand, if you are interested, for more details please call............

Srinivas.

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1956

Dear Sree,
30 acres land at Rs 2 lacs rent per annum with water available ready about 300 km from bangalore. suitable Project with earning potentiality of 30 lacs per year also will be offered.

anil1956@hotmail.com

Hi,

we are looking to buy 10 to 20 Acres ( Max 1 to 1.5 Lakh per Acre) of farm land with water, power and road access with in 100 Kilometers from Bangalore. Preferred areas Chickballapur, Doddaballapur, Gowribidanur, Tumkur, Kolar, Palamaner, Bagepalli, Hindupur. Anyone who has land or any broker who knows the seller please e-mail me...