Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for farm in charge job in Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

Hai Sir iam Sunil Kumar. Iam Degree graduate. iam Two years aadhar operator in chikkaballapur dist. iam Working to Vikasa Ngo Field worker to other places. I got that iam I don't interested toworked. But Iam Interested to Agricilture i saw interested formers of iam working. Iam Good Social worker to planted to my ours side others beautiful village green trees. iam searching to the planted jobs sir iam any working iam sumbodys sir. Thank You sir. But Any Places iam working sir . My Number 7090388920 Please contact that. namsakara sir

senthilk6

Hai Sir iam Sunil Kumar. Iam Degree graduate. iam Two years aadhar operator in chikkaballapur dist. iam Working to Vikasa Ngo Field worker to other places. I got that iam I don't interested toworked. But Iam Interested to Agricilture i saw interested formers of iam working. Iam Good Social worker to planted to my ours side others beautiful village green trees. iam searching to the planted jobs sir iam any working iam sumbodys sir. Thank You sir. But Any Places iam working sir . My Number 7090388920 Please contact that. namsakara sir
I am looking for Dairy & farm. If interested, share ur contact details..Location: Tamilnadu

vrkrishnan78

Dear Sir I am a B.Sc.,Agriculture graduate and 20 years of experience in this field.Please you may contact me for further discussion.
8883818181/9003712383

zamanfarm

I'm looking for labour family to work in dairy farm who has knowledge in cows and milking cows.

Work location is in Karnataka, Mysore.

Any one interested contact me at 8792177782