Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Diary farm Manager

Register

Click Here!

vrindavanfarms

We are into Commercial Diary farming for Last 4 years.We are at Kolhapur-Maharashtra.We are looking for a person to look after expanstion of farm,plan and execute effectively.We are Looking for a dynamic person who have positive attitude and willing to take care of promoting sale of Milk and related products.Anyone interested,cotnact by private mail.I shall revert back.

Dear sir
'
I am kumar Ia m farm manager in simoga one of the dairy firm which have more then 200 cattle capacity

Pls give me ur contact no or else pls contact me

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For High Technical Dairy farm Consultancy by GGDFCS..

Dear Vrindvan Farms - Kolhapur ..

Plz contact us for farm Extension , Expansion , Automation on Milking and Cleaning , Shed management and Manpower development .. We are designers and Developers ..Plz contact us through

UOTE=vrindavanfarms;199314]We are into Commercial Diary farming for Last 4 years.We are at Kolhapur-Maharashtra.We are looking for a person to look after expanstion of farm,plan and execute effectively.We are Looking for a dynamic person who have positive attitude and willing to take care of promoting sale of Milk and related products.Anyone interested,cotnact by private mail.I shall revert back.[/QUOTE]

prabhakar_p

Hello Sir / Madam
I graduated in agriculture and I am still in Real State, but I do not have here at
I make my future in agriculture job for it, I am sending you the details you will guide me

Reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
Prabhakar jaiswar