Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for contract farmers for medicinal herbs

Register

Click Here!

vraja1963

Hello, we are essential oil manufacturer in osmanabad. We are looking for contract farmers near osmanabad (Latur,Solapur, Ahmednagar, etc prefers). We need both irrigated and rainfed land. We contract on herbs such as Eucalyptus (Nilgiri), Basil (Tulsi), Patchouli, Nirgudi, Lemon Grass, Citronella and more. Interested people please contact on +919665083888
Whats app- +9196650838888
Email - shubhambabhale121@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
We have 5 acres of land with good water in TamilNadu ( about 4 hours from Chennai) . We are interested to know more details and join. Please share details to creathistory4u@gmail.com or call 9626569993

ansh sai

I hve couple of acres of Farm land in Bijapur Dist, Karnataka. I im interested with your proposal. You can call me at 9886981657.
1. Cost of plants
2. Yield of stevia dry leaves per acre.
3. Buy Back agreement and at what cost

Thanks

haribujji

Hi
I have 5acres of land in andhra pradesh. I am ready to cultivate medicinal plants (aloe Vera ) how to sell my crop is it a problem to sell output .kindly provide information

spicy shashi

I am Retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural and NGO consultancy. My office is in Mangalore. I am interested to promote cultivation of medicinal plants in southern part of karnatka. One farmer near Udupi has 5 acres farm land with abundant water and he is interested to lease out the land on contract farming. I can get more farmers for you once an MOU is signed by you with him.
In case I get contact of farmers in your area i will let you know and your firm and farmer have to pay my consultancy fee per mou singed.
Mob 7337633610
email marpally8@gmail.com
any intrested persons to grow black pepper mono crop [spice]in 30 acres all ready planting 15 acres. with sufficent water source please contact my mobile no 9449463144

spicy shashi

I am Retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural and NGO consultancy. My office is in Mangalore. I am interested to promote cultivation of medicinal plants in southern part of karnatka. One farmer near Udupi has 5 acres farm land with abundant water and he is interested to lease out the land on contract farming. I can get more farmers for you once an MOU is signed by you with him.
In case I get contact of farmers in your area i will let you know and your firm and farmer have to pay my consultancy fee per mou singed.
Mob 7337633610
email marpally8@gmail.com
what is MOU signed pls reply

spicy shashi

sir/madam .black pepper mono crop naturally growing per hector 4000 plants with sufficent water suitable climate for pepper land attached to high way any persons are intrested to grow contact 9449463144

spicy shashi

We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for medicinal plants farming and other high value crops cultivation projects.
Please mail us specifying your land/project location details etc to: medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
Medicinal Planters Association of India (MEPASI)
H.O. Palakkad, Kerala/A.O. Bangalore, Karnataka.
any intrested person to cultivate mono crop black pepper please contact 9449463144 at karnataka

happi

Hello friends,
Inteŕested to procure Medicinal plants and tie up with farmers interested in long term contracts for supply of various Medicinal herbs as well.
People who can invest in their own land and supply us output may contact us on cell: +91-9869049987.
Thank you,
Hozefa Kagalwala

spicy shashi

Hello friends,
Inteŕested to procure Medicinal plants and tie up with farmers interested in long term contracts for supply of various Medicinal herbs as well.
People who can invest in their own land and supply us output may contact us on cell: +91-9869049987.
Thank you,
Hozefa Kagalwala
sir/madam iam intrested to grow medicinal plants. herbs but tie up and long term contract condition is applicable and which are the plant and herbs please send details my contact no9449463144

sumit4297

Hello, we are essential oil manufacturer in osmanabad. We are looking for contract farmers near osmanabad (Latur,Solapur, Ahmednagar, etc prefers). We need both irrigated and rainfed land. We contract on herbs such as Eucalyptus (Nilgiri), Basil (Tulsi), Patchouli, Nirgudi, Lemon Grass, Citronella and more. Interested people please contact on +919665083888
My name sumit From Karnal haryana
I have 8 acre for rent so please contact me 9416104297

tohsengkit

we can supply you long term pachouli oil from indonesia, as plantation of patchouli are cultivated. my email: bukitmimosa@yahoo.com