Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for contract farmers for medicinal herbs

Register

Click Here!

shubf7d1

Hello, we are essential oil manufacturer in osmanabad. We are looking for contract farmers near osmanabad (Latur,Solapur, Ahmednagar, etc prefers). We need both irrigated and rainfed land. We contract on herbs such as Eucalyptus (Nilgiri), Basil (Tulsi), Patchouli, Nirgudi, Lemon Grass, Citronella and more. Interested people please contact on +919665083888
Whats app- +9196650838888
Email - shubhambabhale121@gmail.com

marpffc9

Hello, we are essential oil manufacturer in osmanabad. We are looking for contract farmers near osmanabad (Latur,Solapur, Ahmednagar, etc prefers). We need both irrigated and rainfed land. We contract on herbs such as Eucalyptus (Nilgiri), Basil (Tulsi), Patchouli, Nirgudi, Lemon Grass, Citronella and more. Interested people please contact on +919665083888
I am Retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural and NGO consultancy. My office is in Mangalore. I am interested to promote cultivation of medicinal plants in southern part of karnatka. One farmer near Udupi has 5 acres farm land with abundant water and he is interested to lease out the land on contract farming. I can get more farmers for you once an MOU is signed by you with him.
In case I get contact of farmers in your area i will let you know and your firm and farmer have to pay my consultancy fee per mou singed.
Mob 7337633610
email marpally8@gmail.com

shagun2008

hi i am sumit kumar from jhajjar haryana i have 9 bigha agriculture land in jhajjar i am interested in cultivation of medicinal plants if any body interested in contract plz call me on 9992389844

greenlandfns

I am Retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural and NGO consultancy. My office is in Mangalore. I am interested to promote cultivation of medicinal plants in southern part of karnatka. One farmer near Udupi has 5 acres farm land with abundant water and he is interested to lease out the land on contract farming. I can get more farmers for you once an MOU is signed by you with him.
In case I get contact of farmers in your area i will let you know and your firm and farmer have to pay my consultancy fee per mou singed.
Mob 7337633610
email marpally8@gmail.com
Why don't you get that farmer a low interest, easy loan (Kisan Credit Scheme) for farming high value medicinal plants and other high value crops instead of trying to lease out his land for a pittance per year, if you are a retired AGM of NABARD?

We offer to make Rs. 15-30 Lakhs per acre as Net Profit to the farmer within 3 years if you can invest Rs. 4-6 Lakhs per acre.
We offer complete consultancy (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services-C2CS) for high value crops including getting loans (50-60% of market value of the property to be offered as collateral).
If interested, please contact us: greenlandfns@gmail.com / medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services, Palakkad, Kerala.
Medicinal Planters Association of India, Bangalore.

vikasdagar

hi, I am Vikas from Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh. I have aprox 4 acre agriculture land on main road. I can invest some money also in greenhouse type farming. I want to get in to contract farming. if anybody can help please contact me on mail id-dagarvikas246@gmail.com or 09899857962

greenlandfns

We have member farmer projects in Maharashtra and other states who can do farming of the specified crops on contract if the terms are acceptable to us and our member farmers. Please mail your contract farming agreement model with terms and conditions.
If you need supply of any of the herbs, we can arrange supply from our member farm projects all over India. Please specify your regular quantity requirements. Prices applicable will be normal market prices. Please mail the above details to:
medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
Medicinal Planters Association of India (MEPASI),
H.O. Palakkad, Kerala/A.O: Bangalore, Karnataka.

greenlandfns

Can anyone please let me know in detail about the Medicinal plants.
We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for medicinal plants farming and other high value crops cultivation projects.
Please mail us specifying your land/project location details etc to: medicinal.planters.india@gmail.com
Medicinal Planters Association of India (MEPASI)
H.O. Palakkad, Kerala/A.O. Bangalore, Karnataka.