Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Looking for buyers/dealers for dried sea food (Prawns/Anchovies) (Drying with most sophisticated Technology VFD)

Register

Click Here!

rkatakam

Hi Sir/Mam, Good morning. I would like to take this as an opportunity to introduce my self to the forum. We are running a food processing unit based out of Hyderabad, drying the sea food such as Prawns and Anchovies as start with. We are using most sophisticated technology called VFD (Vacuum Freeze Dehydration) for drying Prawns (Small, Medium and Large) in all sizes and Anchovies. We are pride to say that we are first company in India to produce dried sea food with VFD technology with in the domestic market in India. The features as as follows: It is ready to cook. Sea caught Prawns/Anchovies No additives/preservatives/coloring its shelf life is 12 months we are looking for marketing companies to help us to penetrate in to market and also looking Marketing Agencies/companies Buyers (retails/whole sale) Distributers/dealers Small to bulk orders Please reach out to me for further information. Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

cyriacjo

I am interested in taking the distributorship for the State of Kerala and hence please forward the full details including packing, range of fish available , wholesale and retail price etc.

rkatakam

Thank You very much for your positive response. I will get in touch you soon with all the details and also request you to share your contact details to contact you to have quick and fast communication. Thanks,

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. Click on username > start conversation

venkat78

Hi Sir/Mam, Good morning. I would like to take this as an opportunity to introduce my self to the forum. We are running a food processing unit based out of Hyderabad, drying the sea food such as Prawns and Anchovies as start with. We are using most sophisticated technology called VFD (Vacuum Freeze Dehydration) for drying Prawns (Small, Medium and Large) in all sizes and Anchovies. We are pride to say that we are first company in India to produce dried sea food with VFD technology with in the domestic market in India. The features as as follows: It is ready to cook. Sea caught Prawns/Anchovies No additives/preservatives/coloring its shelf life is 12 months we are looking for marketing companies to help us to penetrate in to market and also looking Marketing Agencies/companies Buyers (retails/whole sale) Distributers/dealers Small to bulk orders Please reach out to me for further information. Thanks,
Hi! We are a distribution and marketing company based out of Hyderabad with infrastructure like refrigerated van and cold room. Please contact if suitable for you.

ramyamutsuddi

Dear Sir,
We need to know more about your Products and Highly interested to Market your VFD products in Kolkata, W.B., Etc.
Kindly send us your Product List with Best Price, Photos and Catalouge of your Products. THANK YOU.

rkatakam

Thank you very much for showing interest in the same. I will get back to you with the details requested. Thanks,