Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for big investors for Goat farming business

Register

Click Here!

surifarm

Hi All,

I am Surendra Reddy, have four years of work experience with Infosys & other US based MNC. I have left my job and currently I am studying one year MBA program from one of the premier B-school in Hyderabad.

My friend Ravi,MBA(from IIT) & My self have prepared business plan for goat farming business,we have decided to start pvt ltd company. we have ready report with all technical & financial aspects to raise funds for our goat farming company.

Please let me know if you are interested to see our report to fund us.

Please contact me on below email id.

Regards,
Surendra Reddy

Last edited by a moderator:

plantations

Sheep and goat farm

Hi

This is Kripal from Kanpur. It is very interested to know that you guys are planiing a sheep farm. Right. Am interested in your proposal. Am in planing of goat and sheep farm. I contacted Shine farms of Hyderabad. Visitied some farms in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Maharastra.

Can you send me your detailed proposal. Some people say that goat farming is not profitable if we do in a commercial way. Any how I will be back in couple of weeks from US. As and when I reach India, I will contact you. Can I have your contact info. In the meantime, can you pass me the technincal info with financials report
Await your response.

Regards
Kripal

shagun_malhotra

Hi All,

I am Surendra Reddy, have four years of work experience with Infosys & other US based MNC. I have left my job and currently I am studying one year MBA program from one of the premier B-school in Hyderabad.

My friend Ravi,MBA(from IIT) & My self have prepared business plan for goat farming business,we have decided to start pvt ltd company. we have ready report with all technical & financial aspects to raise funds for our goat farming company.

Regards,
Surendra Reddy
hi,
I am interested in funding for goat farming. Please reply how many goats and other details.

I am interested in funding for goat farming, please send me your project report /technicle and financial report.
Please contact..

asadrazvi2000

Goat Farming Vs Sheep Farming

Dear Kripal,
i was never contacted by you from USA. can u please recall when you email me. please can you contact me at under signed email address.

Don’t even think of Sheep as there are lot of disadvantages in Sheep such as

 Very less demand in market
 They give only 1 kid in a year
 Can catch diseases easily
 Meat is liked by the people only in cities
 Gives 2.5 times less profit than Goats
 Meat has more fat than Goat
 Long maturity age
 High risk during drought and rainy season
 Not friendly as Goats
 Milk cannot be digest easily
 Give less milk when compared goat

binayaagro

Hi

This is Kripal from Kanpur. It is very interested to know that you guys are planiing a sheep farm. Right. Am interested in your proposal. Am in planing of goat and sheep farm. I contacted Shine farms of Hyderabad. Visitied some farms in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Maharastra.

Can you send me your detailed proposal. Some people say that goat farming is not profitable if we do in a commercial way. Any how I will be back in couple of weeks from US. As and when I reach India, I will contact you. Can I have your contact info. In the meantime, can you pass me the technincal info with financials report
Await your response.

Regards
Kripal
hi kripal we are based in kanpur & can guide you .Please contact

iam intrested

iam sricharanreddy from Hyderabad iam a agriculture graduate,i am working in basf chemical and i want to resingh my job and interested to keep a goat form can u plz send ur phone number

sevuga

Interested

HI, Please send the Project & financial feasibility report along with proposed ROI and if any ground study done for the same as a proof.please include details of proposed location as well...

mohammedjali

Dear Surendra Reddy,

investment upto 1cr is ready for apt projects. if your technical - financial - business projections meet our need, investment in any cr is not an issue. pls do contact with your detailed project report

jayaprakashh

Hi All,

Regards,
Surendra Reddy
I am seeing for in investor so please contact mee