Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking for around 100 acres of agricultural land within 100 KM from Visakhapatnam

Register

Click Here!

satyendra_ks

I am looking for around 100 acres of agricultural land within 100 KM from Visakhapatnam at around Rs 40,000/ acre. Please email me at [ ] with details of location and price.

Last edited by a moderator:

udai2912

sorry friend...iam from visakhapatanam...i dont think you will get land at that price...because u know in bhoom period they sky rocketed...and no farm is able to digest it....yes they have settled to some extent...but not too...lesss..any how ur intrested u can contact me ....my friends have some bits on kotha valasa to ARUKU road....approx...60 km from the city centre...for further details mail me or callme.....thanks & regards

satyendra_ks

Can some one provide details of agricultural lands (around 50-100 acres) between 40k-100k per acre around 100 km from vizag?

Last edited:

venkat_rn

Udai,

I am interested to know more details. Also i am in the market to buy some agriculture land. Please contact me

shrichakri

40,000 is charged as commission per acre by the consultant or broker, you may end up by paying the broker,nothing will be left for the land owner.