Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for an opportunity

Register

Click Here!

supriya1985

Hi, I'm basically a life science graduate completed M.B.A in Biotechnology Marketing.
I want to start a small business with low cost, form home in the beginning and later expand it.
I am located in Pune, Kothrud.
Can anyone please guide?

vishwakarma

Hi, I'm basically a life science graduate completed M.B.A in Biotechnology Marketing.
I want to start a small business with low cost, form home in the beginning and later expand it.
I am located in Pune, Kothrud.
Can anyone please guide?
Hello,

Are you interested in taking up franchisee for "Direct from Farm" collection center.

It can be operated from home.

Buyers are basically from the area surrounding your home.

Buyers will be collecting the farm products, they have booked / purchased on internet and dispatched by the distribution center.

Regards

MRC

supriya1985

Hi

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Will this venture need a storage space or will I be able to operate from home?
Will I have to invest to begin? and how much?

vishwakarma

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Will this venture need a storage space or will I be able to operate from home?
Will I have to invest to begin? and how much?
Hello,

Investment will not be much, equivalent to Maximum one or two days turnover.

You can operate from home.

Since it will be only delivery / collection point, not much space required for storage.

Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

Hi
am in chennai can i start same this in chennai can u give me details of what do... tks
Hello,

You can do the same in Chennai also.

In fact we are looking people all over India in major metro cities.

Please send your contact details, like email id / mobile no. etc

Regards

MRC

gsd2344

so many farmers in maharastra who dont know the market,
you do one thing give your details to all taluka lavel agri officers throu farmer,
they will give information about crop you find out the market rates, purches from farmers and sell it into the market or just arrange.

toms1972

New Job opportunities for you

Hi,

I have seen you mail from the Agriculture web.

We have a new Business opportunities which has zero investment and you have a plus point of MBA degree.

If you can lead a team of minimum 10 persons and make the business you will get a very high return on monthly basis also your team.

If you are interested in this please call me

Toms
Please contact..

Regards,
Toms

Last edited by a moderator:

vijaibhaskar

hello

I TOO AM INTERESTED TO STARTIN HYDERABAD.

PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS
thanks & regards

VIJAI BHASKAR

Hello,

Investment will not be much, equivalent to Maximum one or two days turnover.

You can operate from home.

Since it will be only delivery / collection point, not much space required for storage.

Regards

MRC

vishwakarma

Website for farmers

so many farmers in maharastra who dont know the market,
you do one thing give your details to all taluka lavel agri officers throu farmer,
they will give information about crop you find out the market rates, purches from farmers and sell it into the market or just arrange.
Hello,

We are implementing process / solution / infrastructure that will help the vegetable growers to sale / deliver directly to the buyer / end consumers, both retail and bulk consumers, to realize the better farm gate price.

We are targeting a avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg. for the color capsicum that we are growing in our Rajasthan Green House Project.

We expect total sales revenue generation of Rs. 75,00,000=00, in one season, by implementing our solution / strategy for marketing color capsicum.

It will also help the growers to deliver the vegetables in short time, reducing damage and wastage and with maximum transparency to the buyers about the information about the vegetables he is purchasing.

The present system of vegetable growing and distribution is fragmented and results in fluctuation in production depending on season, low farm gate price realization for the growers, delay, damage and wastage in distribution system, high purchase price for the end consumers.

Also present system do not provide, information about nutritional content per kg, type of chemical fertilizers / pesticides used, source of water used, time of harvesting, place of harvesting, growers information of the vegetable purchased by the buyers.

Our solution can be used by the other farmers also, to realize better farm gate prices.

we have already started working on the proposed solution, with available resources.

Setting up of the website for the color capsicum grower, is the first small step we have taken towards our efforts to get better farm gate prices.

Up loading more and more information, on the website about the farmer, like

1. His farm, like size / location
2. Details about present crop,
3. Details about the current status / live image - video of the crops
4. Expected quantity out put, harvesting season
5. Current problem being faced by farmer
6. expected / targeted price / logistic facility / arrangement available to deliver the farm produce to end consumer
7. possibility of partnering with non-farmer (interested in agriculture) as investor

This will help farmers to realize better farm gate price, by coming in contact with buyer and providing all the details.

Bulk consumers / group buyers will able to procure directly from the farmers, many farm products, benefiting both.

Creating a post-harvest infrastructure / system / solution (logistic / packaging / grading / cold storage / ware house / quality assurance - inspection / transaction record keeping etc), required to deliver the farm product from the grower / framer to buyers / end consumer, and making it available at reasonable charges, to both farmers-growers / end consumers - buyers, will help the both direct transaction between both farmers-growers / end consumers - buyers.

Size / spread / sophistication of the infrastructure / system / solution will be planned depending on funding available.

At present with available resources we are moving ahead.

please keep visiting / surfing our Rajastan Project related websites,

We plan to keep them updating frequently.

Let me have your comments.

Looking forward towards positive response.

Regards

MRC

toms1972

new opportunities

Supriya,

If you are interested.

You can contact me regarding the No cost business.

Toms