Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for an investor cum partner

Register

Click Here!

srsudhir

Hi,
I am looking for an investor cum active partner for my farmland.. 90% investment is been done. I am looking for a like minded individual who is from Bangalore to join hands for agricultural activities.. I can be reached on 9900197390..

pkshailajan

I am looking to develop Integrated organic farming in Tamilnadu area and I am from Kerala, settled in Bangalore, currently living in the gulf. Appreciate if you could share your thoughts and other details to think for joining hands. What is the size of investment are you looking for and what all you have at present?Please mail to : pksjn16@gmail.com

badri11

Hi,
I am looking for an investor cum active partner for my farmland.. 90% investment is been done. I am looking for a like minded individual who is from Bangalore to join hands for agricultural activities.. I can be reached on 9900197390..
Please send me your contacts. I am a semi retired IT manager, 48 years old. Good experience and background in agriculture. I managed 2 farms near Mysore.

Last edited by a moderator:

harshavardhans

I also have IT background and moderator of Agri scientist Dr Vishwanath Kadur's South Bangalore Organic Terrace Gardening (OTG) team. Since last 3 years, we conduct one free session every month to teach home composting & how to grow fruits / veggies on terraces using Subhash Palekar Natural farming & organic method. Almost grown all veggies on my terrace and on small scale in farms. We also took following Agri projects. Based on our learning's, one can setup following commercial viable projects of medium / large scale
1. Community garden / farm: helped to setup 5 acre community farm near Bannerghatta national park
2. Dehydration unit for drying herbs. We got entrepreneur training on "Latest dehydration technology & trends" from Maratha Chambers of commerce. We also took trials of dehydrating exotic herbs on large commercial scale using the dehydrator with latest / best technology. We know how to setup a unit with cheapest OPEx and do forward & backward integration of the crop & produce
3. Growing flowriculture - We have teamed up with a big tissue culture company and can guide you in commercial cultivation of Flowers - Gerbera / Carnation / Anthurium in poly houses. And the best part is we have trained folks to grow them using 100% natural / organic methods - without any chemicals
4. Tree Plantations for Timber - We have evaluated and teamed up with Agri professionals in growing long term timber plantation of Teak / Sandlewood inter-crop with medium term fruit plants / melia dubia & short veggies. Long term prospects are the best
5. Growing Medicinal Plants - We also got trained on "Commercial Cultivation of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants" by National Medicinal Plants board (NMPB), GKVK & IIHR. We are growing Centella Asiatica (the other Brahmi) on large scale and planted Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet Beans). Want to take trials for other medicinal plants based on the type of land and environment and find its commercial feasibility
6. Finally, we are experts in setting drip irrigation & sprinkler systems on terraces, landscapes and farms around Bangalore. We have qualified expert Technical Engineers who have done BTech (Agri Engineering, specialization in drip) with many numbers of experience in designing and setting up drip. We use best quality material / brands in the state / country / world based on the customers need and follow best industry practices while implementing it. Our specialization is in automation & sprinkler systems and done many end-to-end turnkey projects / installations. We do also plan to implement RWH from next year. Contact me if you are looking for these services
Unfortunately, I cannot run these full time & by myself due to my family commitments & constraints. If folks are in & around Bangalore, we must meet and discuss how we can leverage each others expertise and take one of these forward.

Last edited by a moderator: