Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for an experienced person to set up a Dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

steve_geo1812

Hello,
I am looking for an experienced person preferable from Palghat to set up a dairy farm for me. I am intending to start a farm on a lease land of 15 acre (the negotiation is going on) in nelliampathy.
The person would be responsible to set up the whole infrastucture like the cattle shed (for 50-100 cows), waste management, Biogass plant, water storage facility, workers quarters, Grass Fodder planting and all other related things.
Please note only people who have real interest in the field with experience need to contact.

Cheers,

Stephen George.

paulakh

Mr George,

I am pramod aulakh. saw your post on the site. I had started a dairy farm with 40 cows in 2003 and closed it down in 2007. The venture was sucessful but I had to close it down due to some personal problems in the joint family. I can be of use to you.

steve_geo1812

Hi!

Hi Pramod,
Thanks for the reply. It would be great to know more about you. Of course you have a great experience which you have mentioned in your reply to the ad. What concerns me is whether you would be able to relocate yourself to Kerala. I am sure your are not from southern states.
Please let me know of the same. It is a pity that you had to close down a good running venture.
Please do send your reply to my address...
Please contact....

Regards,

Stephen George

Last edited by a moderator: