Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for agriculture land 50 acre and more in

Register

Click Here!

kamar616

HI,
we have a project for livestock and agri farm which costs almost 3 crores,but we dont want to invest in the land ,so we are looking some one who has got 50acre and more agriculture land which is not being used,we will make a deal with the land lord about the profit sharing and the lease amount for the specific period.we will invest 3 crores in that land and minimum duration we need 3 year contract with the landlord along with the water and electricity arrangements.we are looking the place in the tamilnadu or in kerala.

Last edited by a moderator:

sierra

Hi Are you interested in 40 acres of irrigated land 95 Kms from BIAL( Bangalore international airport)?

HI,
we have a project for livestock and agri farm which costs almost 3 crores,but we dont want to invest in the land ,so we are looking some one who has got 50acre and more agriculture land which is not being used,we will make a deal with the land lord about the profit sharing and the lease amount for the specific period.we will invest 3 crores in that land and minimum duration we need 3 year contract with the landlord along with the water and electricity arrangements.we are looking the place in the tamilnadu or in kerala.

gillgur

agriculure land, developed horticulture for sale

I would like to have a reply from your side about your interest in afollowing property.
Name of project : The Hortivillas
Total area of project : 100 acres ( also on future expansion path)
Type of land : agriculture
Location : Village Rattewal, 60 KMs from Chandigarh on Ropar-Jalandhar National Highway (NH21)
Company in charge : Sehas Land Developers

Details of the project
On sale : 2.5 acres of horticulture /5 acres of horticulture
Features : inbuilt 3 bedroom luxury villa in orchard, security and more( details on further discussion)
Price : INR 1.4 crores (2.5 acre) ,2.5 crores( 5 acre)
Payment schedule : time constrained instalments

perneti

We hv about 100 acres land in A P on Andhra-Karnatka border about 125 Kms from Bangalore airport. We can work out a JV . If interested,pl contact caskarora@cakansalsingla.com
Need agricultural land for lease anywhere in andhra pradesh. If it is there reply me with location, road and electricity connection, annual rental and let me know agriculture depends only on bores or any canals or any other alternate water facility available. what type of soil they consists and currently what crops are planted? If I accept the deal of lease when can I get them into my hands?