Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking for agricultural land near thirthahalli, Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

swetadr

looking for farm land within 5 acres around thirthahalli/ konandur/Araga(10 - 15 km range), karnataka.
partly cultivated with open well, with or without house and cattle.. access to main roads required. direct owners contact for immediate settlements.

Last edited by a moderator:

tsuku

5 Acres Aracnut farm land very near to thirthahalli

looking for farm land within 5 acres around thirthahalli/ konandur/Araga(10 - 15 km range), karnataka.
partly cultivated with open well, with or without house and cattle.. access to main roads required. direct owners contact for immediate settlements.
I have land to sell with house 5 acres well maintained aracnut with farm house, electricity, 2 wells with sufficient water, very near to black top road.
Price 75 Lakhs (negotiable).

tsuku

I have land to sell...with the specifications you have mentioned. 5 acres of Well maintained aracnut farm with farm house, 2 wells with sufficient water equiped with Electrical motors, very near proximity to Thirthahalli junction and located very near to Black Top road. I am the direct owner. Very clear titles and ready to handover immediately. Asking price 75 Lakhs (lumpsum). send me mail if interested.

swetadr

hi1 can u give me your email address for further discussion.
you can mail me

mshetty5742

buy agri land

Kindly quote your contact details

I have land to sell with house 5 acres well maintained aracnut with farm house, electricity, 2 wells with sufficient water, very near to black top road.
Price 75 Lakhs (negotiable).

coffeecult

Hi, My sister is intending to sell her 3 acres arecanut and 3 acres of Agricultural land , a beautiful farm house with water facility from Tunga River in Malur, en route Shimog and Thirthahalli. If interested please mail me your contact details to coffeecultestates@gmail.com

mohan789

I have around five acres of coffee, pepper,paddy etc. with house and all facilities in Coorg 9kms from virajpet, one kms from bus stop on panchayath tar road for sale. expecting one cr. if interested please mail to mohan.kassamkattu@gmail.com

srinidhim

Looking for an agriculture land 1 to 5 acres in Thirthahalli, Shivamoga. Kindly contact.