Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for Agri land in TamilNadu.

Register

Click Here!

swaminathan23

Hi,

I am looking for Agri Land in TamilNadu. Please e-mail me with details. How many acres?, Cost per acres? Location? and other details with your information.

Thanks.

hi,

i am looking for agri land in tamilnadu. Please e-mail me with details. How many acres?, cost per acres? Location? And other details with your information.

Thanks.
is it for for your own use and for agriculture pupose
last year ihave purchased around 12 acres near mayiladuthurai- nagai dist and doing africulture - rice and sugar cane
there are few farmers around my area who wants to sell their land - how much acre do you need
call me

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hi,

I am looking for Agri Land in TamilNadu. Please e-mail me with details. How many acres?, Cost per acres? Location? and other details with your information.

Thanks.
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 6 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

ashokpec

15 to 20 acres available at 35 minutes drive from Pondicherry. 4 kms. from the Pondicherry-Villupuram National Highway. Cost per acre Rs.15 lakhs negotiable.

rsgayathri

Dear Friend,

I am Ramesh presently at Qatar. Residing at kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
I like to buy plain land at Thamil Nadu near Kerala boundry.Expected financial range is
Below 15lakhs.
Thanking You

rama8148

please give complete details about the land. I m interested in purchasing the land. Give detials about the water source approch road etc. If th priece is negotiable, what would be the final price you would agree.

Once I recive information from you I shall Contact you.

You may contact........

With Regards/

K.S.RAJU
CHENNAI