Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for a Partner hydroponic greenhouse

Register

Click Here!

amdefeo

Hello,

We are looking for a partner to join our business. Our first project is a proof of concept project which will all us to prove that our business model is scalable and profitable. Our goal is to provide locally grown food year round anywhere in the world using the same model. Our business plan is very profitable and relies on proven hydroponic technology. We have over 5 years growing hydroponic produce, and 2 years of selling our products so we are really looking to expand our business into a production greenhouse. Our operations and technology is back by our board of advisors which consists of 3 growers with over 20 years of experience in hydroponic food production.

I would love to share any information if anyone is interested in coming on board with us.

Thank You

Andrew

SATLA R.K.

Hydroponics

We are a billion dollar agro company .please let us know the feasibility report of hydroponic green house & roi for our

Last edited by a moderator:

dileepurs

Can i know more details about this partnership.You can contact me on this mail id

Hello,

We are looking for a partner to join our business. Our first project is a proof of concept project which will all us to prove that our business model is scalable and profitable. Our goal is to provide locally grown food year round anywhere in the world using the same model. Our business plan is very profitable and relies on proven hydroponic technology. We have over 5 years growing hydroponic produce, and 2 years of selling our products so we are really looking to expand our business into a production greenhouse. Our operations and technology is back by our board of advisors which consists of 3 growers with over 20 years of experience in hydroponic food production.

I would love to share any information if anyone is interested in coming on board with us.

Thank You

Andrew

gsumaro

Dear Sir,

We are interested in this project please give me more detail about this.
Hello,

Thank You

Andrew

randhir_s

Hello,

Thank You

Andrew
pls send me the details

ready to be your partner

Sir,
We are fruits traders from last 60 years. we want to know your technology and business. We can look for India or any region you suggest. pLEASE CONTACT

Thank You

Andrew[/QUOTE]

jayjoshi

partner for hydroponic

Hello,

Thank You

Andrew
I have been looking for hydrponic & aeroponic opportunity for some time now and would like to partner in this venture.Please send complete details

diraap

Hydroponic in Saui Arabia

We intend to set up hydroponic greenhouses fo the growing of strawbery , cherry and flowers in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia . We want to know of you are interested in joning us in this project or just providing technical assistance
ENGINEER ABDUL ALOTAIBI
DIRAAP INTERNATIONAL

veepul_1811

i am intrested in your offer

Hi i am vipul,now i am cultivation colour capsicum in 3 acer green house project,so can i get more information about hydro system .so contact me

sudh69

We are a financial services froup based out in Delhi.

Please send me complete details
Sudhanshu Goel

gsumaro

Hello,

Thank You

Andrew
Dear Andrew,
We are interested in your project & want to shake hand. Please give us full detail about the feasibility of the project along with current project
Thanks & Regards