Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for a family or person who can stay 24*7 in the farm and do organic farming

Register

Click Here!

balasubr

This is new zero budget sustainable farming startup everything need to be setup from scratch, 13 acre farm with 2 motors near Vandavasi, Tamil Nadu

1. willing to stay in the farm hut in the initial months
2. Know or willing to learn organic farming
3. take care of desi cows, bulls, country chickens, goat, fish pond, honey bee etc
4. planting maximum number of trees
5. ploughing using bulls etc
6. know how to drive 2/4 wheeler is advantage

if interested and willing to commit long term, please email me with your contact details to egrpbala @ yahoo.com (remove the space)

regards,
Bala

kailash1122

HOME
Mali herbal bayotek narsari is into massive organic cultivation of selected crops of high value and high market demand across several states in India. We specialize in offering innovative farm management services, which is a combination of traditional organic farming knowledge with modern agriculture techniques and tools to deliver superior yield in a sustainable way. As an organization we start with the market, securing buy back arrangements for our farm produce / products before we actually start production in our client farms. This we consider is our greatest strength which we leverage to ensure greater predictability and profitability for our clients. The farms are managed by highly qualified and experienced agriculture experts kailash mali 09166449548

This is new zero budget sustainable farming startup everything need to be setup from scratch, 13 acre farm with 2 motors near Vandavasi, Tamil Nadu

1. willing to stay in the farm hut in the initial months
2. Know or willing to learn organic farming
3. take care of desi cows, bulls, country chickens, goat, fish pond, honey bee etc
4. planting maximum number of trees
5. ploughing using bulls etc
6. know how to drive 2/4 wheeler is advantage

if interested and willing to commit long term, please email me with your contact details to egrpbala @ yahoo.com (remove the space)

regards,
Bala
Dear Bala Sir I can send a person to your place but not on salary basis he will be operating all functions as per your demand so if you are interested contact us for the same......Thanks.9953104533

T

taibaniimran

To work alone on 13 acres land and fulfill your above requirements....!!!
I think... You need a Superman. not a man.

Last edited:

motin

Sir,
I am interested in this project as a consultant. Right now I am involved in such large and small scale ventures. I can also arrange suitable persons to look after the farm.
If interested please call me

Thanking you
Tomy George
Motin1234@yahoo.com