Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for a DAIRY FARMING project report at high commercial level

Register

Click Here!

samay

Hi,

We are planning to establish a dairy on 500 acres. We are gathering information regarding costs, equipments, animals, automation and other needful. If you have project report, let us provide.

Thanks,
Vivek

ghanta33

hi VIVEKji.
I am lakshman . sir you no need have land for green grass. we brought a new technology for growing green grass. it will be very help full to you . And you no need of labour also . For Ex. thousand kgs of green grass one person is enough and it is very easy sir. and u can over come water problem also sir. just 750 liters is enough to produce 1000 kgs of grass.
sir we can built the fodder machine from 150kgs to 10000kgs of green grass per day. and we are having automated machines also. here you no need of labour also. this is new technology adopted from australia to india.

If you give a chance to me so that i can explain very clearly sir.

thanks/lakshman

Last edited by a moderator:

bijuicc

Dear Ghanda33,

It is not clear me . I am also planing to start a farm . You said no need of land for green grass? ...

in kerala the land value is high . So I think your technology will help me so much .

Pls. contact me with details .

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

Dear Mr. Vivek ,

Very nice decision that you are going to establish Dairy farm with 3500 dairy Animals in 500 acres , which will upgraded upto 6000 nos. in 6 years [ with farm bred milch herd ] under farm - fodder management.. Round the year , the green fodder production , own concentrate mix plant , selection and breeding policies to be established , set-up of Farm Fresh Milk Process and Pacakaging unit , etc.. The unit cost would be approx. 80 - 90 crores for 5 yrs. project development tenure under our A - Z turnkey project consultancy services .. Send me your location and fund management proposal by PM ..

Hi,

We are planning to establish a dairy on 500 acres. We are gathering information regarding costs, equipments, animals, automation and other needful. If you have project report, let us provide.

Thanks,
Vivek

apd1952

apd1952

dear mr vivek,
i am a p dabas, dairy husbandry expert.
you can talk to me on phone ie 9896056077.
regards,
a p dabas

mpkaran

Hi,
Can you pls send me the details for growing green grass? i am prabhakaran from thanjavur, tamilnadu.

Regds,
Prabhakaran.

challashiva

hii,
this is shiva i'm planing to start one dairy farm with 10 buffalo's soo can you tell me about project cost and who is supply buffalo's?
and i have land and water facility with 5 to 10 acers.

challashiva

details about dairy farm

hii,
this is shiva i'm planing to start one dairy farm with 10 buffalo's soo can you tell me about project cost and who is supply buffalo's?
and i have land and water facility with 5 to 10 acers.