Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking for a Dairy Farm Set up

Register

Click Here!

brprakash

Hi All,

I am planning to start a small dairy farm in our own land in Andhra Pradesh. Looking for guidance and also if any consultancy who can giude us in giving us a plan construction of plant/sheds and supply necessary equipments in Andhra pradesh.

Thanks & Regards
BRP

rajareddy003

Hi, even i am also looking to establish dairy farm. i think that it is better to share information we get. Let me introduce my self.

I am raja Raghava Reddy, from Nellore, AP. you can reach me
send ur conatct number plz. or mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

moulirada

Hi Raghavendra,

I just statred small dairy farm you can contact (Blore) I can give some which I learned .

prabhuyadwad

Dairy Farming Book in Kannada Language

H i All
I need best sold book on dairy farming
I need to buy this book it should in Kannada language its easy to read by my brothers to
Any one can suggest me good book (with practical knowledge)

Kindly give me adress where it will available

Thanks
Prabhu

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
12. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
visit us on web : Model Dairy Farm | dairy cattle, hf cow, jersey cow, sahiwal cow, cross breed cow, murrah buffalo, hf buffalo, hf bull, murrah bull, farm fresh products, cow ghee, paneer, khoa, curd, milk badam, organic basmati rice, cattle feed, farm yard manure, c

dr_vivekpatil

Try out for a Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

jesh2623

Hi Everyone,

Get in touch with local dairy farmers and know how things are operated and administered in a dairy farm.

Dairy farming is a hectic business to tame with and get in touch with good people and let know things as practical exposure will help you in many aspects.

I very strongly suggest all freshers to get some real experience and contact Nabard KVK or any University animal husbandary dept. or local dairy farmers.

Make an report on the estimates of feed cost milk price and then think of how much to invest on animals and start a dairy farm.

For any information feel free to contact me

dr_vivekpatil

Try out http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/ for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD guidelines which can be customized as per your needs

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

ravitalalur

Hi Raghavendra,

I just statred small dairy farm you can contact (Blore) I can give some which I learned .

Helo Raghavendra,

Could you provide your contact details or email address.
Else, you can shoot an email
I want to meet you.

Looking forward to meet you!!
Ravi

ravitalalur

Hi Raghavendra,

Helo, Can you provide me your phone number/email id so that i could contact you which w'll be very helpful for me to set up a dairy farm commencing 2011.
Else, u could call me

Thanks,
Ravi

manu_va

also interested in setting dairy farm

Hi
I am interested in setting dairy farm in b'ore and ap(warangal).We can share our veiws and plan things.

bunnyravi54

Hi Mr.Raju
im thinking to start dairy farm in Vizag. Kindly help me reg this. my contact no:9966621133.
im still a learner in this field. Kindly contact me or me ur mobile no ill call u.

Last edited: