Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for 50 Pure Murra breed procurment

Register

Click Here!

balasani

Hello All, I am from Andhra Pradesh, initiated the process of establishing a dairy farm in AP. Willing to buy 50 Pure Murra breed buffalos at regular intervals. Please contact me for further proceedings.

snehalsolanki

Dairy farm equipments

Hi,
We are manufacturer and exporter of Milking Machine, Bulk Milk Cooler, Milk cans and Milking Parlor.
You can contact me
Hello All, I am from Andhra Pradesh, initiated the process of establishing a dairy farm in AP. Willing to buy 50 Pure Murra breed buffalos at regular intervals. Please contact me for further proceedings.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo supply with Farm Projects Infrastructure .

Dear Mr Balasani ,
Plz contact us for Pure Parent Stock elite herd of Murrah , Mehsani , Surati , Bhadawari breeds of Graded Buffaloes .. Plz send your needs as from 50 - 500 nos. of Buffaloes under terms and conditions .. Send PM ..

kittu_06

Hi Drsarkar

Where is ur farm exactly located and how many you can supply on demand of Pure Murrah Buffaloes and of which lactation. How much is the cost. Pls send me the details . I will buy 25 no's per trip upto 200 no buffaloes. Once after sending the details we will go ahead and send me ur mobile number so that i can reach you.

Last edited by a moderator: