Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for 4 to 5 acres of land within 70 kms of Bangalore and max 12-14 laks per acre

Register

Click Here!

srikanthan

can i have your contact number please .
else call me at 9902024790 . as we have one highly fertile land with Free EB and Well water at 40 feet . very close to Anchetty( 50 kms from hosur) bus stand .very scenic and fertile land .
Regards,
VIJAY
Please let me know about cost and area available. Also please let me know the feasibilty of getting for lease of 10acres
Srikanthan

naavin19

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres of land in Gowribidanur which is 55kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city. Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either sell, lease out the land or venture into a partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

Kindly help me and direct me on this

+ 91 9901 270 270

naavin19

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 3 acres and 6 acres of agriculture land in Gowribidanur Taluk which is 55kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city. Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.
I am interested to either lease out the land or venture into a partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

Contact me
Naveen Kumar
+ 91 9 9 01 27 0 27 0

naavin19

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres and 18 acres of agriculture land attached to water bodies in Gowribidanur Taluk which is 55kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city. Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.
I am interested to either lease out the land or venture into a partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

Contact me
Naveen Kumar
+ 91 9 9 01 27 0 27 0

naavin19

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres and 18 acres of agricultural land with clear titles, risk free and not attached to any loans. The land is in Gowribidanur Taluk , Chikkaballapura District, Karnataka.

The land is 60 kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city.

Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either Sell, Lease out or venture into a Partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

If interested, you can call me on + 91 9901 270 270 or email at : naavin.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,

Naveen Kumar C N

anilkum000

Looking for 4 to 5 acres of land within 70-90 kms and max 12-14 laks per acre. I am looking for land adjoining a lake or water body like Machinabele Dam, etc. I am looking for fertile and level land which is cultivable.
9Acres Agriculture Land for Sale - 110 Kilometers from Bangalore.
1. 3.5 Acres of mulberry saplings, with drip installation for 3.5 acres
2. 3 Acre of mango trees
3. Cow Shed capacity of 20+ cows - 2400+ Sq Ft
4. 1 Big Silk Shed to rear silk worms 1575+ Sq Ft - 600 Eggs rearing capacity shed, currently rearing around 300-400 per batch.
5. 2 Labour rooms stay kind of setup
6. Three Borewell – 650’,700’, and 350’ - 2 Inch 1.5 Inch & 2 Inch Water
7. Hybrid Grass for cows feed 3 Acrs in between mango trees with drip installation
8. Green poly-house 4075 Sq met
9.25 hp power and 5KVA solar power
10.water storage tank 48x35 size

Kuppam Taluk, Ramakuppam Village.
Contact 9342347639,9448088945

naavin19

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 4.5 acres and 18 acres of agricultural land with clear titles, risk free and not attached to any loans. The land is in Gowribidanur Taluk , Chikkaballapura District, Karnataka.

It’s an open land.

1. 4.5 acres of land = 17 lakhs per acre red soil – 7 kms from Gowribidanur town

2. 18 acres of land = 12 lacs per acre black soil - 9 kms from Gowribidanur town

The above lands are 60 kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city

Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either Sell, Lease out or venture into a Partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

If interested, you can call me on + 91 9901 270 270 or

E mail at : naavin.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,

Naveen Kumar C N

purush1986

can i have your contact number please .
else call me at 9902024790 . as we have one highly fertile land with Free EB and Well water at 40 feet . very close to Anchetty( 50 kms from hosur) bus stand .very scenic and fertile land .
Regards,
VIJAY
Hi, Vijay
i Looking for land anchetty area what is cost of that and road