Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking for 100-200 acres Agriculture land in Andhra/Telangana for 25000/acre

Register

Click Here!

ramausd9

We are looking for 100- 200 Acres Agriculture land within 25000/acre in Andhrapradesh and Telangana.
If you have anything avilable ,contact us.

kbinfra

We are looking for 100- 200 Acres Agriculture land within 25000/acre in Andhrapradesh and Telangana.
Hii land is available but not in your budget ..... if want land pls revise budget

sai213

Cheapest agriculture land for sale near hyderabad

I have 400 Acer's land in telangana good road connectivity , peaceful location forther information please contact me 9849928566.

sai213

Cheapest agriculture land for sale near hyderabad

I have 400 Acer's land in telangana good road connectivity , peaceful location forther information please contact me 9849928566.

greenlandfns

Perhaps you are not in India!! No land anywhere in India including fully barren and desert areas, you can get at the rate specified by you. If anyone in this thread or site know such land, anywhere in India, even desert or rocky or barren or high altitude areas, please mail us details. We have buyers interested to buy any area, even thousands of acres, for attempting afforestation/tree/cactus planting etc suitable for such lands as part of an effort of increasing green cover of the earth. Please mail us land photos, video along with details and price the owners want to get and your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our diverse posts in this site to know who we are and what we do.