Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking farmers for hydroponically grown crops

Register

Click Here!

dvernekar

We are suppliers of packaged hydroponically grown crops, based out of Bangalore. We even grow hydroponic crops locally, and looking for producers of similar crops to cater local demands. We want long term partners who can supply quality crops throughout year. We assure they will get deserving price for their products.

Please let us know if you are into Hydroponic farming or you know someone who does.

Regards,
Deepak

SupportTeam

Staff member
Could you share more details on this thread about how your model works. perhaps even some photographs. This will attract more members into this discussion.

starmount

Hello
We are in the process of 4000 sq mt of hydroponics agriculture under protected (green house polysheds) cultivation. Can grow cucumber/capsicum/cherry tomatoe/brinjal or other as requested by buyers. Need to talk to you please call on 9600265955

Ramesh kumar
CEO
Star mount agro projects
Udumalpet Tirupur Dt.

futurefarms

D
Hello
We are in the process of 4000 sq mt of hydroponics agriculture under protected (green house polysheds) cultivation. Can grow cucumber/capsicum/cherry tomatoe/brinjal or other as requested by buyers. Need to talk to you please call on 9600265955

Ramesh kumar
CEO
Star mount agro projects
Udumalpet Tirupur Dt.

Dear sir, kindly have a look at www.futurefarms.in

udaymathapati

We are suppliers of packaged hydroponically grown crops, based out of Bangalore. We even grow hydroponic crops locally, and looking for producers of similar crops to cater local demands. We want long term partners who can supply quality crops throughout year. We assure they will get deserving price for their products.

Please let us know if you are into Hydroponic farming or you know someone who does.

Regards,
Deepak
Dear Deepak,
I am hydroponic Grower from Pune and can supply good quality exotic vegetable to Bangalore. Please contact me on 9130098714 for further discussion.

Regards,
Deepak
Hi,
I have got a place to do this hydrophonic farming. I am interested in your proposal. Pls contact me,thanks.
Regards
Srishaila

pjshiva

Hi I need support and more information regarding hydroponic farming...I am a normal farmer with some knowledge bout it but not all.

Plz what's app me on. 8805897585

cont5bb1

Regards,
Deepak
Dear Deepak,

Please send your contact details in my email: contactus.amritent@gmail.com to talk for supply of hydroponically produced crops.
What vegetables or crop you are interested.

Regards,
Jasbir Singh
Amrit Enterprises
Mohali (Punjab)

siri_hor

Regards,
Deepak
DEAR DEEPAK,
WE ARE PROSPECTIVE HYDROPONIC FARMERS BASED NEAR BANGLORE WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ESTABLISHING 1 HECTARE OF GREENHOUSE AND SOILESS MEDIA CULTIVATION SYSTEMS WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FORWARD LINKAGE FOR MARKETING OF OUR PRODUCE. PLEASE ADVICE YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND GIVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS FOR DIRECT TALK. MY CONTACT IS 9108048471 EMAIL: siri_horti@yahoo.co.in