Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Looking 100 Acres of land in Thindivanam.

Register

Click Here!

navinshankar28

I'm Navin from Chennai. My Client is looking 100 Acres of land in thindivanam. If anyone knows kindly inform me. Requirements : Road should be minimum of 40 ft or more, good water facility and Current facility, should be a patta land, Even the land near to highway also it will be good. Kindly please intimate me if anyone knows land of 100 acres in thindivanam. Thank You

harin n

I'm Navin from Chennai. My Client is looking 100 Acres of land in thindivanam. If anyone knows kindly inform me. Requirements : Road should be minimum of 40 ft or more, good water facility and Current facility, should be a patta land, Even the land near to highway also it will be good. Kindly please intimate me if anyone knows land of 100 acres in thindivanam. Thank You
I can give you oragadam, chennai
Reach me 8838221793

pragai

pl. give your mailid

kmshahul

Land available with clear documents on road. For more details Whatsapp me 9600785100