Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Local Resident Representative

Register

Click Here!

We are an ESCO empanelled and accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Govt. of India, Ministry of Power, New Delhi. We are actively involved in promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy since 1995 through training, demonstration, seminars, energy audits.

We are looking some enthusiastic Science Graduates/ Engineers having interest on Renewable energy and Environment issue to act as our Local Resident Representative at different states of India.

The post is either in salary basis with targets or Freelance services with very good earnings. The post will be responsible to promote, making awareness and generate orders for Biogas, Biomass, Solar and Wind energy projects in residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial units.

If anybody is interested please send your CV to the following contact details.

Warm Regards.
Pramod Hati
Krishna Engineers & Consultants
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

sabujayan

biogas etc.

By introduction.I am senior horticulturist having massive contact in rural West Bengal.Let me know how you can benifit me by your project.
Thanks,
D.Ghosh,M.Sc(Ag)Hort.

Dear Sir,

Thanks. Please go details. It is self explanatory. We have given two options (i) Salary with target and (ii) Commission as per your performance.

If you are interested please send your CV.

Thanks.

Pramod Hati

freelancer

GOOD DAY,
I M COCONUT OIL(VALUE ADDED) PRODUCER NOW. I M MBA( FINANCE COMPLETED MAN) I HAVE 20YERS EXPERIENCE IN DIFFERENT FIELDS. I VE ERACTED RAIN WATER HARVEST TANK ALONG WITH MY FACTORY WHICH IS COMMISSONED 2007,
I LIVE IN RURAL AREA, IN ORDER TO RADUCE COST OF PRODUCTION I PLANNED SOLAR ENERGY AS CHEAP AND CONSTANT ENERGY, BUT COST OF EQUIPMENT FORCED ME OTHERWARDS, I ALSO PLAN BIO-GAS PLANT TO RUN MY DRIER TO DRY COCONUTS MEAL, INSUFFICIEY OF SPACE AND COST FORCED ME TO ABDUN IT TOO, I CAN USE COCONUT WATER AND COW DUND TO ITS FEED, SO ENVIROMENTAL POLLUTION IS AVIODED TO SOME EXTENT.

I HAVE STRONG AMBITION FOR FORESTATION , BUT GOVT LAWS PREVENT IT ESPICIALLY IN KERALA DUE TO CPMS VETTINIRETHAL.

MY FATHER LOT OF AGRI LAND SLURRY I CAN USE AS PLANT MANNURE.

WHEN WE SAW ITS PRATICAL BENIFIT AND GOVT ENCOURGE WE CAN WIN WITH IN 3 YEARS TIME.

IN THIS RURAL PEOPLE CAN SAVE LOT OF MONEY, THEY GET GOOD PRICE FOR THEIR PRODUCE, IF RETURN IS GOOD PEOPLE INTERST IN AGRICULTURE WILL INCRESE, SO THEIR LIFESTYLE WILL BE CHANGED.
Please contact...

senthilgounder

Resident representative !

Sir, I'm intetested in resident representative for TN. I'm not a engineering graduate. But got a strong science back ground. Very much interested in bio fuels & non conventional energy sources. My dairy farm is in the pipeline with roof top solar panels, domestic wind mill with bio gas genarators. My long term plan is to set up a self sustaining farm, which will have everything inside. Schools, hospitals etc. Only connection they will depend upon is an wire less internet connection. Pls revert if u plan to expand to the southern tip. Please contact...

dineshmore

Resident Representative

Please let me know your terms of business and product details along with the price structure, Please contact...

We are an ESCO empanelled and accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Govt. of India, Ministry of Power, New Delhi. We are actively involved in promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy since 1995 through training, demonstration, seminars, energy audits.

We are looking some enthusiastic Science Graduates/ Engineers having interest on Renewable energy and Environment issue to act as our Local Resident Representative at different states of India.

The post is either in salary basis with targets or Freelance services with very good earnings. The post will be responsible to promote, making awareness and generate orders for Biogas, Biomass, Solar and Wind energy projects in residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial units.

If anybody is interested please send your CV to the following contact details.

Warm Regards.
Pramod Hati
Krishna Engineers & Consultants
Please contact...

needyou123

renewuale energy

I, Paul Ponniah, for Jeevan Sagar Trust, are involved in different aspects of social development in rural and urban.
Kindly give details that will be useful and serviceable to the society.
With regards,
Paul Ponniah.
Please contact...