Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan to purchase agriculture land

Register

Click Here!

shijo

Hi,

Does any Bank either scheduled/ private/ nationalized bank, provide loan for purchasing agricultural land.

Regards,
Rajesh Nawagekar
I am planing purchase agiculture land tamilnadu,karnadaka and kerala. so loan available plsmail to me.
regards,
shijo.

Last edited by a moderator:

aniket ahiwale

Hi Mr. Karthik,
i might be writing a bit late. I need assistance in purchasing agri land. Please contact me on nine zero two nine eight one seven eight eight eight

sssanand2000

Reg Support from gov

Sir

pls give me your contact no or e-mail id. I am planing to setup a mango farm in hosur. i am looking for support

Thanks
Anand

gj friends

Dear sir ,
I am will to start dairy Farm pls help us to getting this loan.waiting for ur reply or contact us.

Regards,
V.vivekkumar.

rajus19

Sir,

I'm also looking for loan to buy agricultural land with 40 lacks in Andhra Pradesh, I can arrange 50% on my own and for remaining 50% need loan. I can pay the monthly EMI thru my salary as well. Please let me know the contact details or contact me on my email rajus19@gmail.com or 09916805686.

thanks,
Srinivas

rapatil54

can you help me for fianace to purchase agro land 9 acres in 90 lakhs at chaligoan maharashtra.
rajendra patil

amarnath_k

loan for buying agri land in a.p

Dear Members,

WE ARE GLAD TO INTRODUCE OUR SELF AS FARMER HELPER AS A FINANCE HELPER ,PLANER ,CONSULTANT, PROJECT MONITOR .

WE ARE HERE FOR HELPING THOSE FARMER WHO NEED LOAN ( AGRICULTURE),CONSULTANCY, ORGANIC CERTIFICATION, SELLING, PURCHASING AGRICULTURE LAND AND ETC FROM OUR FAITHFUL VARIOUS ORGANIZATION WORKING IN ALL OVER INDIA.

WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU IF FEEL ANY PROBLEM TO GET ANY BENEFITS FROM GOVT. OR PRIVET ORGANIZATION. .

WE HAVE VARIOUS SCHEMES FOR FARMERS FROM GOVT. AND PRIVET SECTORS .

DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT US SEND US PRIVET MASSAGE TO GET FULL DETAIL OF US AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US .

FARMER HELP CO.
dear Sir...

i would sincerely request you for the complete details of " loan for buying agri lands in andhra pradesh"
coz...in some cases one cannot fall into the eligibility conditions led by the banks.. what to do in such cases?
what are the maximum possibility of a lay man getting a agri loan towards purchase of land?
does he needs to have the savings account and track for 2 years in the same bank to which he is applying for?
what if the applicant does not have any piece of land under his name earlier ?
what would the max loan for this by the banks?
what basis is the max loan amount calculated?

it would be of great help to the people like , who are stuck between their career and could not decide upon doing a job in the private sector or take up agriculture as a source of income..

suggestions of anyone are welcome...infact it would be of great help

thank you