Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan offer

Register

Click Here!

jeandlf

We provide capital short and long time loan to entrepreneurial companies and serious individuals who seek to make investments in the area of infrastructure and construction development such as Road & Bridges Construction, Mega city development, alternative power, waste-management(waste to wealth), Real Estate,Oil, Mining,Trading etc anywhere in the world. We have designated two categories for investors we seek to help finance their project ideas. (1) Type A (2) Type B.

Possible 100% loan, No JV partnerships.

I Look forward to your reply,

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

i need Finance for Agriculture Ventures Loan offer

Respected sir , i have seen your add in Agricultureinformation.com regarding Finance for Agriculture Ventures Loan offer for short term & long term i want to start my Dairy farming & goat farming project i have company R.O.C and company pan card and company current account please send details about the terms & condition for type 1 A and type 2 B i need funding & investment for my project please contact +91 8790358516 or send email to my id wating for your early reply

gold1949

Finance need

Regarding your finance offer, I would like to know more details. I am ready to take around 5 crores. Kindly let me know your terms, ROI, period of repayment, security needed etc. contact Me.

mgw307

Reg your information on Loan offer

########Mail From Gopakumar#######

Season's Greetings - We are interested in knowing more about the loan opportunities through your organization. We are a registered trading company in domestic as well as IMPEX on food grains, spices and medicinal oils. Appreciate if you could advice your contact details via our email provided. This will help us to forward our company profile and projects for your perusal.

We provide capital short and long time loan to entrepreneurial companies and serious individuals who seek to make investments in the area of infrastructure and construction development such as Road & Bridges Construction, Mega city development, alternative power, waste-management(waste to wealth), Real Estate,Oil, Mining,Trading etc anywhere in the world. We have designated two categories for investors we seek to help finance their project ideas. (1) Type A (2) Type B.

davidsg

Your Loan Offer

We are based in Kolkata, we are in the process of Solar Power Project 3-5MW and also our associate is in Road Building

pallathu

Loan

Regarding the ad in site I am interested please provide more details for the same.
How is the repayment,agreements & guarantee required.

loan required

Sir,

We are interested in purchase of agricultural farm house which will consist of 15 acres well fertile land with coconut trees, poultry farm, diary farm, areca plate manufacturing unit, power looms shed and all facilities available to start mineral water plant since there are two wells with plenty of water source available, that too in national highway. Kindly give us ur interest to proceed with the land owner for further proceedings.

thanks and regards/t.ramakrishnan
1/288 b1 sri rama guruvaurappannagar
near arivoli nagar
naranapuram post
palladam taluk 641664
tirupur dist
tamilnadu
india.

praval

Financial Assistance for our agro project.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, we are running an agroforestry enterprise in the field of cultivation of various herbal products, which are suitable to grow at Gujarat.

Right now, we are carrying the cultivation on the lands, which are available on lease, and due to the same reason, we are not able to carry any new crops, which needs to be kept on land for a long period.

We are having 35 year's experience of herbal cultivation, but due to lack of funding.

If funds can be made available from your side, approximately 200 to 250 acres farm land can be purchased and various herbal, medicinal and commercial crops can easily be cultivated and can be marketed to the foreign countries at vary handsome price.

The land, which will be purchased by your fund will remain mortgaged on your name and so your funds will remain secured.

Thanking You,

Prakash Raval,
Dy. Conservator of Forests,
D-10, Aanand Bungalows,
Gayatri Mandir Road,
Mahavir Nagar,
Himatnagar (Gujarat)
Mobile: 9978136630,
Email: prakashravaldcf@gmail.com

auniyal

urgent

Respected sir , i have seen your add in Agricultureinformation.com regarding Finance for Agriculture Ventures Loan offer for short term & long term i want to start my Dairy farming & goat farming project i have company R.O.C and company pan card and company current account please send details about the terms & condition for type 1 A and type 2 B i need funding & investment for my project please contact , wating for your early reply
this time i already running my own dairy farm with 20 no. of cattle with 5 acres land in biharigarh disst.-saharanpur-u.p.---and want to go big project
thanks

rrg123

Regarding the ad in site I am interested please provide more details for the same.
How is the repayment,agreements & guarantee required.

hnaswath

Loan available

Pl send me terms and conditions, repayment period, max loan, interest rate and security to
Thanks.
Aswath
---

yesubabu

looking for loan

Dear Sir/madam,
Regarding the ad in site I am interested please provide more details like: Terms and conditions, repayment period, max loan, interest rate and security for the same.
Please provide yr mail details and waiting for your reply.

With Warm Regards,

sudhir_n

Hi

We are very much interested in your offer. WE do have a project, please let us know your interest rate, agreement details, repayment options, tenure etc. Please mail me on

rk1948

Pl let me know whether r u providing loan for purchase of land and then project in Bangalore to

R. Krishnan
Bangalore

vvlnp

We are Medicinal plant research organistion and are interested in setting up a research center for process development , marketing of purified phytochemicals as reference standards, technology transfer and consultancy.

We are interested in funding for the project up to USD 5,00,000, kindly let us kno of you interest in funding the project

vvlnp

We are Medicinal plant research organistion and are interested in setting up a research center for process development , marketing of purified phytochemicals as reference standards, technology transfer and consultancy.

We are interested in funding for the project up to USD 5,00,000, kindly let us kno of you interest in funding the project

aqsun

Loan for unique energy efficient apartment construction

Dear sirs
We have a unique concept for the construction of an upscale apartment blocks proposed to be located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, which is now one of the fastest growing real estate hubs in India. This concept is based on the efficient use of non-conventional and green energy sources, apart from having a few other novel ideas as well. The appx fund need is expected to be in the region of Rs 35 Cr. The pay back period is expected to be about 5 to 6 years. We can rope in, as our potential associates, reputed and experienced builders and also technical professionals. We shall appreciate, if you will favourably consider extending your loan assistance for our proposal. If so, please let us know your terms and conditions.
We are basically novel idea generators, and have some more such ideas as well. But we want to start with this first.
We are at zero nine seven seven eight two three three two one two. Hope to get your response soon.

aqsun

panchwork

for loan

Hello

I am Naresh form India.we are start my new Export business in Vegetable and fruit.so we want to loan. you can contact me .

With Regards
Naresh