Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan for Mushroom cultivation".

Register

Click Here!

bharath_m87

Hi... I'm From BANGALORE..!!!

Do we get Financial help from CENTRAL OR STATE Government in Karnataka For the Cultivation of Button Mushrooms?

Under which Department Does it Comes?

Regards...
BHARATH

loan

Dear Friends,
Sorry to break your dreams, but Banks are usually interested in financing a successful and running farm to increase capacity. They rarely finance a new comer.
Gayatri Agri Hort

gajanan99

bharath_m87..
we give training, on oyester mushroom, we supply seeds and take the produced mushroom return,
there is lot of demand of oyester mushroom..
we come to your place and train you.. all 12 months you can take the production..
contact no: 07709816232

surshar

Thanks "Gajanan99" for your note.

From last 2 years, I am also willing to start mushroom farming on full-scale but was unable to initiate it as I could not find any source or guidance for this.

Please let me know what services you can provide us to start and run a mushroom farm including training and marketing. I initially want to start with Oyster Mushroom Farming (once established, will start Buttons also ). I don't know how much initial fund I would need to start and run a "middle" scale business, where to get the project report and apply for loan from govt (what would be my investment).

Looking forward for your valuable reply (including details about consul.fee and further communication).

Thanks!

Regards
Sharad S
mob: 9325373289

Last edited:

surshar

bharath_m87..
we give training, on oyester mushroom, we supply seeds and take the produced mushroom return,
there is lot of demand of oyester mushroom..
we come to your place and train you.. all 12 months you can take the production..
contact no: 07709816232
Thanks for your note.

From last 2 years, I am also willing to start mushroom farming on full-scale but was unable to initiate it as I could not find any source or guidance for this.

Please let me know what services you can provide us to start and run a mushroom farm including training and marketing. I initially want to start with Oyster Mushroom Farming (once established, will start Buttons also ). I don't know how much initial fund I would need to start and run a "middle" scale business, where to get the project report and apply for loan from govt (what would be my investment).

Looking forward for your valuable reply (including details about consul.fee and further communication).

Thanks!

Regards
Sharad S
mob: 9325373289

surshar

yes you can gat it comes under hortyculyure dept

Thanks!

Please can you provide me the contact details for the person/department in Indore (MP) region for further communication regarding training, project report and loan process.

Regards.
Sharad S