Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Loan details?

Register

Click Here!

sabri

Hi.... I wanted to start Bee keeping business.. But i don't have much amount to start.. So planned to take a bank loan for it.. Can someone guide me how to get a bank loan step by step for Bee Keeping...what all documents i need to submit... How much amount do i need to start it in a medium scale maximum.? send me private message or mail me.. Awaiting your response...

Last edited by a moderator:

swameeya_vj

bee keeping

you taken training after you go you nearest bank any nationalized bank ,you given project report their is given loan or you approach kvic you nearst officer their is given project report details, this beekeeping training details given eco green in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu.Please contact..

sabri

Report details

Hi.. since i am starting a business for first time i don know about project report... Is there any predefined format for it which they will provide in bank... Or we have to prepare? If you have a sample could you please mail ... Or if u can copy paste in this and send me please.

gangarajak84

rose farming

i want start rose farminmg in near to bangalore, i want to know what is costing of per acer ,loan fesility and subsidy from the govt.

Last edited:

sabri

you taken training after you go you nearest bank any nationalized bank ,you given project report their is given loan or you approach kvic you nearst officer their is given project report details, this beekeeping training details given eco green in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu.Please contact..
Hi.. since i am starting a business for first time i don know about project report... Is there any predefined format for it which they will provide in bank... Or we have to prepare? If you have a sample could you please mail ... Or if u can copy paste in this and send me please.

sunroyale

reply from sunroyale consultancy

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.your query about bee keeping project report.please contact me with your mail id and phone no and send it via private message through this media.i will guide you in all matters such as training marketing..thank you

sabri

dear sir,
greetings from sunroyale consultancy.thank you for your valued response.i am umapathysankar running a consultancy firm in madurai and gave consultancy in the areas such as agri projects,training,trading,real estate,exports and stock markets.i am also network with all business organizations and people all over the world to develop business for my customers.your query about bee keeping project report.please contact me with your mail id and phone no and send it via private message through this media.i will guide you in all matters such as training marketing..thank you
Hi, Thank you for your response first :)
My contact details are as follows:
Sabarinathan.S,
please contact..