Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

list of farming entrepreneur of india

Register

Click Here!

arif_npsm

This is Mohd Arif here and i am a student of MBA at Jain university,
Bangalore and i am planning to write a motivational book on farming
entrepreneurship like (connect the dots by Rashmi Banshal ). This book
mainly be consisting the stories of top 20 successful farming
entrepreneurs of India who have done really well in their life and
contributed something in the GDP of India or took the part in
acceleration process of growth of countries development. This book is
going to inspire many other young educated people of our country and
book will show them the real picture of agri business & many other
benefits of it .
so i need the list of top 20 successful farming entrepreneurs of India
from you as well as your precious suggestion/ advice which can make me
to complete my book.
thank you
regards
Mohd Arif

vishwakarma

This is Mohd Arif here and i am a student of MBA at Jain university,
Bangalore and i am planning to write a motivational book on farming
entrepreneurship like (connect the dots by Rashmi Banshal ). This book
mainly be consisting the stories of top 20 successful farming
entrepreneurs of India who have done really well in their life and
contributed something in the GDP of India or took the part in
acceleration process of growth of countries development. This book is
going to inspire many other young educated people of our country and
book will show them the real picture of agri business & many other
benefits of it .
so i need the list of top 20 successful farming entrepreneurs of India
from you as well as your precious suggestion/ advice which can make me
to complete my book.
thank you
regards
Mohd Arif
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your positive steps that you are taking, i.e. writing motivational books on farming entrepreneurs, the farmers who are both financially and technically successful in their life

This activity of writing motivational books, will certainly create positive atmosphere in the agriculture sector and will attract people from non - farming sector.

I am also collecting information about the farmers, people involved in the Food and Agriculture sector, who are both financially and technically successful in their life.

The purpose behind collecting this information is
  1. For writing books
  2. Set up website
  3. Make short films / documentaries

I am involved in activities, with objective / aim, to improve the economic status of the farmers, specifically for the land less farm labors and the marginal land holding farmers, under name of

DEEPAG (Development Partners in Agri - Culture)

One of the many activities that I am involved in is, making documentaries showing problems, solutions to the problems and success stories in agriculture sector, life of the farmers who are successful both technically and financially, in past and present, training of the farmers for new techniques, new experiments carried out in the agriculture sector.

The documentaries made will be screened free of cost in the public gathering places in rural part of India, specifically with target audience as farmers, with a objective to motivate the farmers.

These documentaries will also be screened for decision makers and people (living in the cities) interested in undertaking farming as way of living life in rural part of India.

I have strong belief in, the powers of FILMS, BOOKS & WEBSITES as medium, to communicate the message to large number of people.

Today the farmers and non-farmers, both are confused and they are in fix about weather to continue to do the farming or not or is it economically viable to undertake the farming or not.

The documentaries, books and websites, will help a lot, to create the positive atmosphere, in the field of agriculture sector, in India and help it to transform in positive direction.

Lots of negative information, about agriculture sector, is being spread.

It is bigger tragedy that, there are people, who are making jokes / money out of tragedy / helplessness of the people involved in the farming sector.

We need to spend lots of money, from our pocket and start the activities to promote the activities that will create the positive atmosphere in agriculture sector.

Please send me your contact details (email id / mobile no) by sending PM.

Regards

MRC

grewalsingh

Sustainablity

Dear Arif contact '' .You are welcome to our (Organic)family farm.
Grewal

Last edited by a moderator:

shantha

farmer enterpreneur

I am an organic farmer and marketer of organic products at Coimbatore, South India;
I am successful in my farming now as I market our organic certified products at our own shop as I am retailing all our produce and able to run the farm successfully
I want all farmers to market their products in retail as only then they can give the proper wages prevailing now
shantha Ramaswamy
Sreevatsa organic farm; sreevatsa organc farm products

hmpo

Kailash Murthy
Subhash Palekar
Bhaskar Save
are some of the entrepreneurs from the natural farming world, who have been quite successful.

vishwakarma

I am an organic farmer and marketer of organic products at Coimbatore, South India;
I am successful in my farming now as I market our organic certified products at our own shop as I am retailing all our produce and able to run the farm successfully
I want all farmers to market their products in retail as only then they can give the proper wages prevailing now
shantha Ramaswamy
Sreevatsa organic farm; sreevatsa organc farm products
Hello,

Thanks for posting information about yourself.

I wish to upload information about your experience / activities on the website that we are setting up.

Please send your contact details by sending PM to me.

Regards

MRC

arif_npsm

@vishwakarma (MRC):-hey thanks for your valuable response, i m writing a book where in i ll write about the success stories of farming entrepreneurs and the purpose/ objective of this book is going to attract (mainly non farming) the new generation of entrepreneurs and motivate the existing farmers. and sorry i dont know what is PM even i m sending you mu contact detail bellow.
@hmpo:- thank you boss but i need name with contact detail. any ways thank you very much.
@shantha:- thank you sir and i will surely visit you for your interview as soon as possible but i ll be needed of your contact details thank you.
@grewalsingh:- thank you sir i will surely be visiting your farm. but i need your contact details
my contact details are as follows
name- Mohd Arif
Please contact..

vishwakarma

@vishwakarma (MRC):-hey thanks for your valuable response, i m writing a book where in i ll write about the success stories of farming entrepreneurs and the purpose/ objective of this book is going to attract (mainly non farming) the new generation of entrepreneurs and motivate the existing farmers. and sorry i dont know what is PM even i m sending you mu contact detail bellow.
@hmpo:- thank you boss but i need name with contact detail. any ways thank you very much.
@shantha:- thank you sir and i will surely visit you for your interview as soon as possible but i ll be needed of your contact details thank you.
@grewalsingh:- thank you sir i will surely be visiting your farm. but i need your contact details
my contact details are as follows
name- Mohd Arif
Please contact..
Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your response

PM stands for

"Private Message"

Regards

MRC

arif_npsm

hey thanks
i have given my email and mob no you can plz contact me ... or else give me your email id
regards
Mohd Arif

p_k_nandanan

farmers

This will be a good thing to do and motivating a lot of people.It may be good if you can get a list of people who moved from IT to farming also.

People like Bhaskar Save, Subash Palekar, Narayana Reddy etc.. are more than just farmer enterpreneur.

Organic source book by Claude Alwares also gives details about organic/natural farmers in different states..

Regards,
Nandan

vishwakarma

This will be a good thing to do and motivating a lot of people.It may be good if you can get a list of people who moved from IT to farming also.

People like Bhaskar Save, Subash Palekar, Narayana Reddy etc.. are more than just farmer enterpreneur.

Organic source book by Claude Alwares also gives details about organic/natural farmers in different states..

Regards,
Nandan
Hello,

Thanks a lot for posting your response.

Regards

MRC

usman24

hi...plz send me ur projects i take classes for farmers we can help and motivate them. my mail id is

wagle66

Great Idea. this may help to struggling Farmers

Kailash Murthy
Subhash Palekar
Bhaskar Save
are some of the entrepreneurs from the natural farming world, who have been quite successful.
Let this thread go on and call for many many more members sending them PM to share their experiences and knowledge as well as throw some light in stories of successful farmers from their area.

I humbly request Agricultureinformation.com to send PM to each & every related to Agri business and ask for more more information so that to publish correct and successful book or videos.

Thanks everyone,
Regards,
Wagle

wagle66

Regards,
Nandan
they are from which area.