Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

liquid manure will work wonders

Register

Click Here!

vriksha

Dear friends:
How about generating wealth from weeds? Yes, that's right! I have been using all kinds of weeds (including congress grass) to produce a very rich liquid manure which can be used on all types of crops----cotton, rice,wheat,pulses, oilseeds, fruits, vegetables, flowers and more. All that is needed are chopped weeds, cowdung and water. For larger farm holdings,installing a gobar gas plant will help produce this liquid gold in 4-5 days' time. State KVIBs offer a handsome subsidy to farmers for setting up gobar gas plants on their farms. Small farmers can use drums, buckets and simple cement tanks to produce this preparation.

The liquid manure is reading for application within 10-15 days in warm weather and within 20-25 days during winters. We have managed to eliminate pesticide residues from the soil and from the crops within 4-5 months' of regular application of this preparation. This liquid manure is a THREE-IN-ONE solution. It is a pesticide, fertilizer and growth promoter rolled in one. Sounds fantastic, but it is 100% true!

Apart from weeds other farm materials like paddy husk and wood ash can also be utilized to prepare rich liquid manures. These are very good alternatives to the purchased organic inputs which are expensive to begin with and become prohibitively expensive over a prolonged period of time.

If you are interested in learning about these liquid manures and seeing a live demonstration on your farm please send a message through the private message facility. With best wishes for a bountiful rabi crop. Sincerely yours. Dr. Anjali Pathak

Last edited:

vikasjain

liquid mannure

mam i interested in learning about liquid manure preparation , m situated at chennai tamil nadu, if u hav any video regarding liquid manure plz give me d link address

rajesh kumar

This new technology seems to be wonderful and I would like to practice the same in my garden. Could u pl forward me the further details
please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

thilaksuresh

liquid manure

dear madam iam thilaksuresh from dhanbad iam a serious garden lover and i like to know about the liquid manure. kindly send me the details of the same
Please contact...

lilyyufull

insecticide

Hello.

We are agrochemical company

can provide Herbicide insecticide fungicide

cantact lily(Please contact...)

ssprasad

Dear Dr.Anjali Pathak,
Interested to know the technology of producing liquid manure from chopped weeds, cow dung and water. Pl provide your contact details

bnsyam

Dear Madam,

This new technology seems to be wonderful and I would like to practice the same in my garden. Could u pl forward me the further details

gunda

the so called new technology claim is a bogus claim. the blogger has no experience. she is trying to fool everyone around. please do not get fooled by such plagaurists.