Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Lemongrass oil and lemongrass shade dry leaves

Register

Click Here!

I am briefing you about our Company "HAPAMUNI AGROTECH " & "HAPAMUNI HERBALS & PHARMACUTICALS Pvt. Ltd."

It is Situated in the state Jharkhand ,Ranchi .We are producing Lemongrass in 210 acre of land .the soil is very favorable for the cultivation of lemongrass. As the citral content is 87.86% which is good as per the GC report.

As well as lemongrass shade dry t-cut leaves
Interested Party may contact

Regards
Ritu Pathak

Last edited by a moderator:

minusingh

I am briefing you about our Company "HAPAMUNI AGROTECH " & "HAPAMUNI HERBALS & PHARMACUTICALS Pvt. Ltd."

It is Situated in the state Jharkhand ,Ranchi .We are producing Lemongrass in 210 acre of land .the soil is very favorable for the cultivation of lemongrass. As the citral content is 87.86% which is good as per the GC report.

Regards
Ritu Pathak
Hello Ma'am
I am interested in lemon grass farming and want to contact you for further information

manojag

Regards
Ritu Pathak
Kindly, intimate your location in Ranchi so that I can make site visit and adopt lemon grass farming as I am also from Ranchi