Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Lemongrass Krishan(CIMAP) variety slips available

Register

Click Here!

HM Herbals, a renown name in Aromatic -plants farm guidance from farming to market.
contact on support@hmherbals.com for citronella, lemongrass and vetiver famring. HM Herbals assisted/developed more than 1250 acres Lemongrass farms across India in last 3 years

nkirankumar09

HM Herbals, a renown name in Aromatic -plants farm guidance from farming to market.
contact on support@hmherbals.com for citronella, lemongrass and vetiver famring. HM Herbals assisted/developed more than 1250 acres Lemongrass farms across India in last 3 years
Hello Sir,
i am interested to do the Aromatic plans in my land , i have 25 acres in telangana , full water . i am looking for different forming , so please send me the details and what time i need to contact you regarding this then i will call you on that number and i need the details about the buyback agreement as well.
thanks.

Nice to see your interest and it's privilege and proud to say that we have 13 years of experience in aromatic plants and project development and assisted/supplied for more than 1200 acres lemongrass across India and abroad too. we would be glad to inform that currently we are working together with Nepal, Thaiwan & Africa's company as demands of Lemongrass oil has been extraordinary appreciated in last 2 years and expected to remain longer time as international market demand doesn't get fulfilled. you may contact anytime between 10 to 6PM or mail on support@hmherbals.com

chirag

we are having farm at Jharkhand, Odisha ..offices at Ahmedabad,satellite ..
Your Ahmedabad office address please. I want lemon grass oil. What stock you have. Need gc report .
Nice to see your interest and it's privilege and proud to say that we have 13 years of experience in aromatic plants and project development and assisted/supplied for more than 1200 acres lemongrass across India and abroad too. we would be glad to inform that currently we are working together with Nepal, Thaiwan & Africa's company as demands of Lemongrass oil has been extraordinary appreciated in last 2 years and expected to remain longer time as international market demand doesn't get fulfilled. you may contact anytime between 10 to 6PM or mail on support@hmherbals.com
Ahmedabad office address please