Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Leasing agriculture land and poultry farms

Register

Click Here!

sridharreddy86

Hi,

We have agriculture land of 15 acres(with plenty of water) and poultry farms of 10000 capacity, very near to hyderabad(20 Kms) near ghatkesar. I am planning to give my land and poultry for long term lease. Interested people reply me.

Last edited by a moderator:

modullas

hi,

we have agriculture land of 15 acres(with plenty of water) and poultry farms of 10000 capacity, very near to hyderabad(20 Kms) near ghatkesar. I am planning to give my land and poultry for long term lease. Interested people reply me.

Dear sridhar reddy give me the lease for acre and for poultry , and how many years period you will offer what is the source of irrigation , i am interested to take the land for lease .

M.S.Reddy
Bsc Agri culture
Contact please..

geelespe

Dear Friend,
I am G.L.Siva Prasad Msc Agri and I wish to take your land on long lease and I stay in Hyderabad. Please let me know more details abt your land.
Please contact...

Siva Prasad

subhash917

Land Leasing

Kindly let me know the period of Leas (10 years, 25 years, or above) and the amount per annum .

Thank you

Subhash
Please contact..
California, US

jesuraj

Land for Lease

Hi Sridhar,
Please provide your contact details as I am interested in taking land for lease.

guardian

land

hy ,
i am intrested to takeover ur land& farm.i need below details
how much lease for year
how many years of lease u can
send to my mail

perneti

hi,

we have agriculture land of 15 acres(with plenty of water) and poultry farms of 10000 capacity, very near to hyderabad(20 Kms) near ghatkesar. I am planning to give my land and poultry for long term lease. Interested people reply me.
Need agricultural land for lease anywhere in andhra pradesh. If it is there reply me with location, road and electricity connection, annual rental and let me know agriculture depends only on bores or any canals or any other alternate water facility available. what type of soil they consists and currently what crops are planted? If I accept the deal of lease when can I get them into my hands?

varshith

Hi. Mr. Sridhar reddy i am from Hyderabad near uppal. please can u provide u r contact no and mail. just last sunday i came and search some lands in ghatkesar. please and please could you send me u r contact no and mail id. i want lease only as u mentioned.

thanking you sir.............

sub :Willing in taking poultry farm in lease contact 9705040102 radha krishna

hi,

i am willing to take poultry farm on lease , for further info ... plez call 9705040102 radha krishna reddy

ravikudale

Hi subhash ji
I am ravi from pune,maharashtra.intersted in agriculture farming.wants to cultivate high requirement fruits,vegtables and flowers.are u intersted ???please reply in details .

ravikudale

Subhash ji hi,
I am ravi kudale from pune,intersted in cultivation in pomegranate,guava,custerd apple,drumstick,green chilli,and cattles
.have u any interst ??please reply on mail with details .mail is ravikudale1972@gmail.com
And mob is 09657610154 whats app
Thank you
Ravi kudale ,pune
------------------------------

chjr12345

Need Land on Long Lease

hi,

I need land for long term lease. please offer your price.

Regards

CH Janardan Rao

veerabotla

hi,

Hi sir,

This is Venkat, I'm interested to take your land, if the land is available right now, please tell me the expected amount to take lease.

Thanks,
Venkat

drdhaaval

[FONT=&quot]
20 ACRE FOR SALE 80 KM FROM MUMBAI ...PROPERTY OWNED BY DOCTOR SINGLE OWNER PAPER CLEAR
address:- Devli Apti village. taluka:-wada.
district:- palghar.
area:- 20 acre.
road touch.
300 mango trees
one man made lake
1 well 20ft deep
1 borewell with pumpsetup.
pump house.
servant quater 15ft*30ft.
1 cow shed 40*20.
7 jersey cows 2 jersey bulls.
1 power tiller with trolley.
paper & title clear
GOOGLE MAP :- KONDKAR WADI
EMAIL:-drdhaaval@gmail.com
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]