Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lease / Sale of 200 acre Plantation land at Kodaikanal Hills

Register

Click Here!

srikrish

At Adalur village near Pandrimalai of Kodaikanal hills 200 acres of land consisting of 35 acres young mature cardamom, 60 acres mature coffee, 25 acres immature coffee and 80 acres of abandoned coffee/cardamom land is available for Lease or outright sale. The land also comprises of Shade trees, and intercrops of Black pepper, hill banana and mandarin. The agro-climatic condition is suitable for diversified crop cultivation of Nutmeg, cloves, Avocado, Pomegranate, vegetable crops, cutflower, Herbal medicinal crops, Mushroom etc. The property has water stream from natural springs within the estate, drip irrigation, electricity supply, four buildings for coffee / cardamom primary processing & agro input store, access road and internal supervision roads

The lease offer for the entire land for initial 5 years and renewable is @ Rs.50 lakh with 10% annual increment. The sale offer is @ Rs.9.50 lakh per acre. The offered rate is negotiable for immediate conclusion of the deal.

srikrish

Lease/Sale of 200 acre Plantation land in Kodaikanal hills

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your interest on my land. You may contact me by T

Regards,
Dr.N.Subbiah

Last edited by a moderator:

srikrish

Kodaikanal Land

Dear Mr.Chinnadurai,

Noted your interest on the Plantation land in Kodaikanal Hills. You may contact me by email:

Last edited by a moderator: