Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available LEASE MY FARM - 6 acre farm on the outskirts of Mysore

Register

Click Here!

nandita11

I am looking for someone to lease my 6 acre farm on the outskirts of Mysore which has 26 year old fruiting mango, chikoo, coconut trees. No pesticides are used on the farm. We grow vegetables. Looking for a professional person/company to lease it to.

jayannpol

Dear Nandita11 Mam
I am a VRS Scientist F from DRDO , If you can lease out the land at-least for 10 -12 years I assure you that I can uplift the land and other flora with the use of only bio degradable organic stuff, without the use of any fertilizer. Awaiting response from you....

Last edited by a moderator:

nandita11

Dear Nandita11 Mam
I am a VRS Scientist F from DRDO , If you can lease out the land at-least for 10 -12 years I assure you that I can uplift the land and other flora with the use of only bio degradable organic stuff, without the use of any fertilizer. Awaiting response from you....
Dear Sir,
I would be very happy to have a conversation with you regarding this. Please do get in touch with me.
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

SupportTeam

Staff member
@raashi -- To send private message to any member,, first click on the username of the member whom you wanted to send message; than click on the option "Start Conversation" from their you can send private message.

SupportTeam

Staff member
@jayannpol --- Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation