Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

lease hold land for sale or rent at MIDC , Talegaon, Pune

Register

Click Here!

I have a 3 acre plot of land in MIDC floriculture park at Talegaon Dabhade . The land is lease hold land and permits agriculture activity only. The primary benefit of the land is that it does not require you to have a 7/12 to buy it and you could use this activity to showcase your interest in agriculture and forman agriculture company which can then buy free hold land else where.
I have gone through this entire procedure all the while running a floriculture unit here at Talegaon
I have1.15 acre polyhouses with chrysanthemum plantation. App. 1000 squ ft or cement patra construction for offces, store, pump room and labour quarters.
Being in MIDC we have 24 hrs water( Rs 12 / Cum) and electricity ( 10hp 3 phase connection) . The MIDC also charges Rs 4.5 per squmtr as maintainance charge . I am expecting 75L per acre and there is 12.5L transfer fee to pay the MIDC.
The biggest benefit probably will come in a few years when this entire land becomes industrial when the rates will sky rocket. It is slated to happen within next 5 years ( so says grapevine)
I can also give you the project on a management contract for a fee of 50000 per month pad in advance and 100000 of deposit. The plantation will be done by you and we can work out the tenure according to the length of crop cycle of the crop you have chosen.
You can arrange a visit to see the plot . I am usually there on all working days between 11 and 4pm, contact 9370666050