Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Leaf shredding/ cutting machine

Register

Click Here!

indouniversal

Hi

We are Looking for a leaf Shredding or Cutting Machine....We would like to buy a Machine that would help us in cutting the Leaves into Small Parts/Pieces, and if we can also adjust the cutting size as per our liking, that would be great....

If you deal in such machines, or if you could plz provide a reference, I would be thankful to you.

I hope Someone will really guide me through.....plz revert ASAP ...Thanks in anticipation.

Irfan Shaikh

Last edited by a moderator:

vhmhetre

Leaf Shreader

Dear Sir, I have addresses of shreaders. Pl.let me know your exact requirement in detail.Please contact me.
Cell no.
Thanks & regards,
Vijay H.Mhetre,
M.Sc.(Agri.)
Agricultural Consultant.

multple chapper

Hi

We are Looking for a leaf Shredding or Cutting Machine....We would like to buy a Machine that would help us in cutting the Leaves into Small Parts/Pieces, and if we can also adjust the cutting size as per our liking, that would be great....

If you deal in such machines, or if you could plz provide a reference, I would be thankful to you.

I hope Someone will really guide me through.....plz revert ASAP ...Thanks in anticipation.

Irfan Shaikh
Dear Mr Shaikh We are manufacturing the machines you required.This machines can be used to cut ,fodder for cattle ,can sucessfully cut coconut pronds ,banana trees etc,. to manufacture wormiculture.And can be used for any purpose.for dertails contact me please.....

Dear Sir, I have addresses of shreaders. Pl.let me know your exact requirement in detail.Please contact me.
Cell no.
Thanks & regards,
Vijay H.Mhetre,
M.Sc.(Agri.)
Agricultural Consultant.
Dear Mr.Mhetre We are manufacturing chaffers with a latest technology to cut up to the diameter of 200-250mm this is first of its kind please let me know if any body requires this machine
contact me or mail me....