Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Large scale Dairy farm in Andhra pradesh

Register

Click Here!

itzmeprakashfru

hii i am M.bhanu prakash completed btech and thinking to set up a large scale dairy farm in andhra pradesh starting with 100-150 buffaloes in 1st year to 1000 + in 2 years . i dont have any knowledge in dairy farming . can any one provide with technical assistance for full automation ,machinery ,breed, and places to get them

tpdairyfarm

Hello Bhanu,

Could you please brief me why you want to enter into dairy industry..i can help you out my experience with dairy farming...I am a software engineer...Left UK and started small dairy farm in chittoor district.

cheers and regards

Prasad

lpmndri123

hii i am M.bhanu prakash completed btech and thinking to set up a large scale dairy farm in andhra pradesh starting with 100-150 buffaloes in 1st year to 1000 + in 2 years . i dont have any knowledge in dairy farming . can any one provide with technical assistance for full automation ,machinery ,breed, and places to get them
Pl. contact Dr. AO Reddy, National dairy research Institute, Adugodi, bangalore-560030 for all assistance, information etc. on feasibility, execution etc.

ganga324

Hello Bhanu,

Could you please brief me why you want to enter into dairy industry..i can help you out my experience with dairy farming...I am a software engineer...Left UK and started small dairy farm in chittoor district.

cheers and regards

Prasad
"I am a software engineer...Left UK and started small dairy farm in chittoor district."

Dear tpdairyfarm,
I'm also a s/w engineer interested to take up dairy farming as my full time profession.
I'm ready to face the risks & challenges involved.
Although I've genuine interest & passion towards farming, don't have any own land to start with. Thinking of leasing land initially & start executing my dream.

Your guidance/experience would be definitely helpful for me.
Can u please reply/ mail me

thanks in advance,
ganga324.

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Dear Technical professionals,
Instead of you landing and taking any kind of unknown risk in dairy farming, why can't you smart professionals can contribute in technical section of modern dairies and bring up gradation for productivity,full automation machinery, fodder and more over doing some thing value added product out of milk. Milk is already available from the dairy farmers.

You know that about 10 to 15% of our population is educated skilled graduated and you belongs to that section and why you jump in to the Agriculture sector in which 70% of our people depending on agri & dairy and other activity.

If you think to invent and produce any such product related not to dairy development,but for the whole agriculture sector then your project can get assistance from any financial institution.

Finally, as you wanted to be in dairy/agri field, you will be in the same field get money,name fame and satisfaction of achieving your own entrepreneurship instead of dairy farming. A layman can grow animals for dairy, but he may not having such technical knowledge which you possess and bring revolution for agri sector. You the people can bring change

Pls think seriously and take decision wisely.

All the best.
SWAMY.

dairyman

Dear All

I would like to invite you all to my dairyfarm located in Kopparru Village, Pedanandipadu Mandal, Guntur dist. You can see the usage of milking machine, chuaff cutter etc and understand the risks and returns involved in dairying.

Dairyfarm management is risky and not everyone's cup of tea. Adivse all of you to take a very informed decision rather than rushing with enthusiasm. We need to stay long in it for reasonable returns. Send me a PM to visit my dairy farm.

Dairy Man

ganga324

Dear Technical professionals,
Instead of you landing and taking any kind of unknown risk in dairy farming, why can't you smart professionals can contribute in technical section of modern dairies and bring up gradation for productivity,full automation machinery, fodder and more over doing some thing value added product out of milk. Milk is already available from the dairy farmers.

You know that about 10 to 15% of our population is educated skilled graduated and you belongs to that section and why you jump in to the Agriculture sector in which 70% of our people depending on agri & dairy and other activity.

If you think to invent and produce any such product related not to dairy development,but for the whole agriculture sector then your project can get assistance from any financial institution.

Finally, as you wanted to be in dairy/agri field, you will be in the same field get money,name fame and satisfaction of achieving your own entrepreneurship instead of dairy farming. A layman can grow animals for dairy, but he may not having such technical knowledge which you possess and bring revolution for agri sector. You the people can bring change

Pls think seriously and take decision wisely.

All the best.
SWAMY.
Dear Swamy,
I agree with ur points. It'd be a great idea to contribute our knowledge in an productive manner to Dairy/Agri sector.
In my case, being from a farming family background, I've no hesitation/s to take up various chores involved in dairy farming. Although I'd be primarily working on farm, I'd be definitely considering ur sincere advice for a improvised productivity all over.

Thanks once again.
Can u please reply to my mailID (PMed to u). We can discuss a bit in detail.
A pragmatic senior's advice would always be helpful for newcomers.

yours sincerely
Ganga324

raithubidda9

Please send me your details

Please send me your details,. I'm planing to vist your Dairy .. Thanks for providing this opportunity..

Dear All

I would like to invite you all to my dairyfarm located in Kopparru Village, Pedanandipadu Mandal, Guntur dist. You can see the usage of milking machine, chuaff cutter etc and understand the risks and returns involved in dairying.

Dairyfarm management is risky and not everyone's cup of tea. Adivse all of you to take a very informed decision rather than rushing with enthusiasm. We need to stay long in it for reasonable returns. Send me a PM to visit my dairy farm.

Dairy Man

sumideeps95

Hello Bhanu,

cheers and regards

Prasad

Dear Prasad

I want to set up an diary unit of just 5 to help out my sister in chitoor,can you pls mail me

suresh7143

dairy information

Dear All

Dairy Man
could you please give your phone number

hp2012

Please clear your Inbox

Dear All

Dairy Man
Mr. Vamsee Krishna,

Can you please clear your inbox,

Thanks!

-HP

billevidyasagar

Dear sir, as I'm thinking to start the cattle farm, need some guidance from you.
I would like to visit your farm.

Please reply me PM.

Thanks & Regards,
VidyaSagar

bbsr09

Dear Prasad -
I am quitting the IT industry to start up a dairy farm in Orissa. Would look to visit your farm and gain some valuable experience. Looking forward to your response.

Regds,
Rajesh

herambgupte

Greetings!!!

I am a graduate from Singappore and running Dairy successfully in Murbad( 80 kms from MUmbai)
It is a good business and definately profitable if you have the technical knowledge and follow Good management practices.
Anyone who needs further assistance in this matter

Thanks
Regards,
Heramb Gupte

siddhardh

heloo..tpdairyfarm my name is sidhu.i am from hyd....i wanted to start a dairy in village at west godavari ,..i named jangareddygudem.. the advantage of this fild is we are having enough land ..and also my uncle is in charge there..... so i need little guidance to start this project..i so i nead help... and my capital is 10 lacs.....

surya teja

Dear All

Dairy Man
dear sir

i would like visit your dairy form in kopparu village please give me full address. i am from narasarao pet
this my number 9492903577

moka_mohan

Dear All

Dairy Man
Dear sir

I would like to start dairy farm in machilipatnam .i would like to visit ur farm and need ur valuable suggestions please

send me ur contact details

jaichandra0702

dairy farm information

could you please give your phone number
Dear Mohan,

Iam jaichandra from nellore, planning of starting the dairy farm in nellore, can you share your experiences and the project details with me, can you also please send me your contact details so as to discuss more.

Jaichandra