Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Landscape and Nursery manager & Assistant manager required for Qatar

Register

Click Here!

leaves

Manager should have a degree in agriculture/ horticulture with over 5 years experience in running and managing a nursery is a must. Experience in Landscaping designing and execution, polyhouse farming, large tree transplanting, vermi-composting and biotechnology for organic farming will be appreciated. Experience in arid zone or previous work experience in Middle-east will be advantageous.

Assistant Manager to have a valuable formal education/ experience in agriculture/ horticulture, farming, man-management, landscape designing, operating Autocad (3D), Bio-technology, large tree transplanting, vermi-composting, organic farming & polyhouse farming will give the applicants a definite edge. Retired armed force personal are encouraged to apply. Previous work experience in arid zones or Middle-east will be appreciated.

Gardeners with experience in nursery, landscaping and maintenance and upkeep of parks and home gardens also required. Practical experience of over 5 years in landscape layout, polyhouse farming, vermi-composting, organic farming, etc. should be mentioned in the resume, along with testimonials.

Only candidates willing to relocate to Qatar, to apply. Perks include attractive and competitive pay-package, gratuity as per Qatari Law, free medical and return ticket to home country every two years.

Post your current and updated CVs with certified testimonials to the following email
careers@leavesnursery.com

carbon

Yes Sir, I am interested in the offer. I have MSc in agriculture from a renowned university. Work experience of 5 years in Rajasthan and I am very hard working. Little knowledge of computers. I am preparing my CV. Thanks.