Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lands in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

chennaisolo

--- On Thu, 23/12/10, Solomon Solomon
450 acres available at Dindugul. Red soil with water facility. Good for cultivation. Per acre 2 lacs.

Another 1125 acres also available neat to this land. It is on the main road in between Madurai and Dindugul, 80 km from Kodaikkanal. Good for cultivation, Schools, collages. Elerticity also available. 2 lacs per acre.

Third place is Trichy. Very close to Trichy airport. 200 acres with water and red soil. 3 lacs 3 lacs per acre.

Ramnad district - 1500 acres, 40 km from coastal area. 75,000/ (seventy five thousand) per acre.

Theni district - 2 hours from Madurai. 300 acres with water and red soil. 2 lacs per acre. There is a medical college and collectorate near this land.

Solomon

please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

asitha_ccd

Dear Sir,
am interested in the land, kindly do send in the contact person and his number to take it further.
regards,
Asitha
Please contact..

ananth66

450 acres available at Dindugul. Red soil with water facility. Good for cultivation. Per acre 2 lacs.

Another 1125 acres also available neat to this land. It is on the main road in between Madurai and Dindugul, 80 km from Kodaikkanal. Good for cultivation, Schools, collages. Elerticity also available. 2 lacs per acre.

Third place is Trichy. Very close to Trichy airport. 200 acres with water and red soil. 3 lacs 3 lacs per acre.

Ramnad district - 1500 acres, 40 km from coastal area. 75,000/ (seventy five thousand) per acre.

Theni district - 2 hours from Madurai. 300 acres with water and red soil. 2 lacs per acre. There is a medical college and collectorate near this land.

Solomon

please contact..
hi

we are interested in looking at further details and the land.

send us the details like location, water resource, crops in this area, road access, service connection/well in the land...

replay to our mail id with person name & contact details with the photograph of the land:

rgds
ananth

world10

Dear Solomon, I would like to buy 4 acre in dindigul oterwise trichy, if it possible pls conyact me if u have any suitable place near aandimadam, vridavhalam, perumballur, pennadam pls informe me.

Regards, viniod

noel19728

Can you give me the details of your land with all details as soon as possible

Can you give me the details of your land with all details as soon as possible
Noel

Solomon

please contact..

suryoga

Solomon

please contact..
Sir send details and photograph of dindugal land give full landonly or separately send mail

Hi,

I am interested in the land in Theni and Didugul, can you please provide more details about the land the prices as well.

Regards.
Dear sir,
we have the land which is suitable for Agriland Madurai towards aruppukkottai NH road, NH to 15 km we have 120 , 500, 1000, 2000 acres land. ( 55-60km from Madurai airport)

price per acre 65000/-

soil : black & red some place available

water sources available with in 100 feet, or lake.

spiceindia@gmail.com or kumar@spiceltd.in

vengom

Agri lands 450 acres in Dindigal area

Sir,
i am interested in 20 acres of Agri. lands .Pl mail ur contact No. or call me

Thanks
Venkataswamy.

kartiksomas

Sir

Please email me details of the land in Ramnad. Looning for up to 100 acres, soil type and any other features/facilities.
Please contact..
Regards
Kartik