Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lands for sale - suitable for poultry, goat/sheep farms.

Register

Click Here!

vinnyys

Hi all,

Land is located in Chitradurga district of Karnataka. Land is about 175 Kms from Bangalore and till land you have excellent road. By road(car) it takes about 3-3.5 hrs. Land has black soil, good water resource. Records are clear. Please reply with your mail id for seeing the photos of the land. Land is only about 0.75kms from the highway 4. Land is very suitable for poultry and other related agricultural activities.
Land available from 15 acres to 75 acres.

Regards,
Vinayak
vinnyy.s@gmail.com

Last edited:

jay007

need 3 acres of land for my goat forming

my dear friend
dear, kindly help me in getting a 3 acres of land with good water facility, clear title deeds and good road approach with other required details with best affordable price, i prefer the land at the rate of Rs. 75,000/- to I,00,000/- per acres
waiting for your reply
thanks and warm regards
Jayakumar B

Land is located in Chitradurga district of Karnataka. Land is about 175 Kms from Bangalore and till land you have excellent road. By road(car) it takes about 3-3.5 hrs. Land has black soil, good water resource. Records are clear. Please reply with your mail id for seeing the photos of the land. Land is only about 0.75kms from the highway 4. Land is very suitable for poultry and other related agricultural activities.
Land available from 15 acres to 75 acres.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

hsd_888

Re Land

I am interested in buying 100 to 300 acres in Karnataka. kindly send the location and also pictures. Also the asking rate per acre

piusha

chitradurga is very dry belt in karnataka pls ,i 'm interested to know reg 10 acres of land
with good water supply.pls mail me

advmanoj

Hi all,

Land available from 15 acres to 75 acres.

Regards,
Vinayak
vinnyy.s@gmail.com
pls inform the price and share the photos.
manojkumar