Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

lands around HYD becoming cheaper by the day.

Register

Click Here!

srikku

Interesting observation

I buy agriculture land every 3 to 6 months. I am doing this last 12 years. This is the first time. I have seen demand & prices falling for agriculture lands. This is a cause for concern.

I have over 100 acres. Please advise me to sell them or keep them.

The prices of agriculture land keeps falling after Mytas & satyam scams exposure.

Can’t believe the prices would have fallen this much in such a short time.

Please advise please to keep the current land , sell them off or buy more ?

thanks

saviof

seeeking advice

Dear, You haven;t mentioned the price at which you have bought also the location? No one can advice with such incomplete request.

rajapratap

which area you are having lands

Send us your clear land details

I buy agriculture land every 3 to 6 months. I am doing this last 12 years. This is the first time. I have seen demand & prices falling for agriculture lands. This is a cause for concern.

The prices of agriculture land keeps falling after Mytas & satyam scams exposure.

thanks[/QUOTE]

pavan

Interesting observation

thanks

If u r interested to sell agri land please send the details...
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

neralla9

Mr. Srikanth, in which are do you have lands. Is that you who approached me for land.

Mr. Srikanth.Padipally , in which are do you have lands? Is that you who approached me for purchasing the land ? You observation is wrong as the lands around Hyderabad barring shamshabad are constant and still. There is no great appreciation of land prices, but after apollo tyres and pegout ( french car company, purchased the lands at around chevella and inaguration of science city, TISS (TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES) in the pipleline, the land rates shooted up. Even the electronic city project is also taking shape as the land issue is resolved. I suggest you to keep the lands. And if you are willing to sell what is the price. If you are the owner of the land. I feel you are a facilitator.

Interesting observation

thanks

neralla9

Mr. Srikanth approached me for purchasing my property two weeks ago.

Mr. Srikanth approached me for purchasing my property two weeks ago. He is a real estate facilitator.

Dear, You haven;t mentioned the price at which you have bought also the location? No one can advice with such incomplete request.

srikku

thanks but no thanks

Mr. Srikanth approached me for purchasing my property two weeks ago. He is a real estate facilitator.
I am not a real estate facilitator.. real estate facilitator will sell their family for money .. i am not that type.. i am proud farmer ..

thanks