Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Wanted

Register

Click Here!

eapen

I am looking to purchase remote land suitable for agriculture. Land must have 4 wheeler access and should have plenty of available water and good soil. Electric is not necessary, if there is opportunity for Wind, Solar or Hydro. I prefer the weather in Dindigul, Nilgiri type area. Any other area where average high temperature is similar to Ooty or Kodai will do as well. Must have clear title and well defined boundaries. Small building on the property will be ideal. I am strictly looking at operating income potential with agri business as the criteria and my maximum budget for this endeavor is 1 Crore so, I am looking for cheap acreage. You must be able to provide details by email . If not, do not bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

royadnr

01 acres land available in Kerala in Kollam district.

Contact me

ganapati

I am looking to purchase remote land suitable for agriculture. Land must have 4 wheeler access and should have plenty of available water and good soil. Electric is not necessary, if there is opportunity for Wind, Solar or Hydro. I prefer the weather in Dindigul, Nilgiri type area. Any other area where average high temperature is similar to Ooty or Kodai will do as well. Must have clear title and well defined boundaries. Small building on the property will be ideal. I am strictly looking at operating income potential with agri business as the criteria and my maximum budget for this endeavor is 1 Crore so, I am looking for cheap acreage. You must be able to provide details by email . If not, do not bother.
Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3,00,000/acre is available adjacent to my following property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

maneesheqs

Dear Sir,

3 years old 17 acre cardamom plantation for sale in Idukki(munnar, kerala), Road access,electricity,water& fully cardamom plant 16Laks/acre.

And also we have Agri land, farm house with plantation, cardamom plantatoin with banglaw, cardamom plant with cardamom store, plain land for farm house or resort.

pls contact me.
Thank You

captmdilip

dear sir

further to your enquiry i am enclosing here with some farm pictures of my farm in kodai.
i presume it qualifies for all the criteria you have mentioned.
a) salbrious climate... 15 deg to 24 deg...round the year, ideal for cut flower cultivation.
b) unlimited water supply protected and no need to share with down stream farmers.
c) house in site.
d) road approach, with a bus stand at the farm itself.
e) its a running full fledged floriculture project, with all aspects of farming, logistics and sales tied up.

kindly follow this link

Picasa Web Albums - dilip m - kodaikanal gu...

https://picasaweb.google.com/captmdilip/EustomaPics#

i have added the latest replanted pictures also.

07032011004.mp4 - YouTube

newly planted eustoma plants. - YouTube

and also the reason for selling is that my full family is migrating abroad soon and closing everything here in india.

DETAILS ABOUT THE FARM

1. land is situated at kukkal , gundupatti village 30 kms from kodai lake. towards west.
100% motorable road and bus service is available upto the farm.( infact the farm itself is a bustand)

2. extent; about 3.00 acres adjacent to reserve forest. mine is the last patta land before forest starts.

3. fenced on all four sides.barbed wire on 2 sides and chain link on forest side.
4. the land is road facing on east and south sides, western side is reserve forest and fourth side(north) is neighbouring patta land
5. all titles clear. contact me at 9-4-4-4-0-6-1-3-5-6 we can discuss.
6. four tires have been made. one tire for general use and 3 tiers for building poly houses and i am in the process of making one more tire for another 1000 sqm of poly house.

7. open cultivation of vegetables is on. presetnly got sweet corn, carrots, beetroot, knool kol, kothamalli, beans, tomatoes etc which i sell in kodai.

8. water at ground level. can been seen in the photo enclosed, and water is mineral water quality. we get plentiful water round the year
9. store room and building ( to be completed)
10. three diesal engines for pumping water
11. presently growing carnations and eustoma, bird of paradise, delphiniums, calla lillies, godetia, statice and have about 5 kgs of saffron on trial basis. also have about 500 plants of crepe myrtle planted which leaves can be sold as foliage. in addition we have open cultivation of cabbages, brocolli, cabbage savoy, fennel, leek , baby corn, mysore mirch, beans etc anything grows there and grows big.
a) prices:
carnations : rs. 4.50 annual average price
bird of paradise: rs 25.00 each flower
eustoma: rs. 10.00 each flower/stem.
delphniums : rs. 20 to 25 each flower
calla lily: rs. 15 to 25 each flower
statis : rs. 10 per bunch.
i even sell the bird of paradise leaves.

12. 100 % flower production being sold at mumbai. and the average price is around 4.25 per flower on an annual basis and also the money is recieved in time and properly.

13. 10 ft dia well is also there.picture enclosed

14. total 2500 sq. metre of poly houses in three sheds. having about 45000 plants carnations and 8000 plants of eustoma. all other flower plants are in the open. i am trying to add lilliums (10000 plants price per flower will be not less than rs. 25 each and gladiolus price rs. 3.00 a stem also this season).

i have enclosed some pics of the farm for your reference
any questions please shoot.
regards

naveen tekumani

Sir land available near madanapalli

Contact us .3 hrs ride from bangalore& also a hill statiön 80 acres land available for sale.

arunxaviour

I am having land in karnataka ooty border how much acrage do you want so i can arrange according to your need.

thanking you
Arunxaviour