Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land wanted

Register

Click Here!

nirmalanand

Hi !
I am nirmal anand kaushik - businessman from navi mumbai.
I am basically looking for low cost land any where in india, which can be developed for good purpose. At present requirement is between 10000 sq.f to 100000 sq.f. I understand that price of land depends upon various factors. These factors will we taken into consideration.
If you have land as per my requirement, or has any friendly advice for me please fell free to contact me.

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi !
I am basically looking for low cost land any where in india, which can be developed for good purpose. At present requirement is between 10000 sq.f to 100000 sq.f. I understand that price of land depends upon various factors. These factors will we taken into consideration.
If you have land as per my requirement, or has any friendly advice for me please fell free to contact me.

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik
Nirmal

we have 55000 ,65000, below 1 lk land available 60km from madurai airport Tamilnadu

contact me spiceindia@gmail.com

muthukumar

rajaryan275

sale land

we have provide land 1400 acres,in satara .1400 acres in satara solapur hi-way,
3000 acres in kankawali. 1300 acres in dapoli.
Please contact...

rajaryan275

sale land

area-1.5 acre
prize-300/sq ft.
location-aadle kh.ex.way pune mum.
owner-1
title-clear
contact me...

venukolkata

Hi !

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik
I have 2.02 acres of land in kerala state, palakkad district - 45 kms from district headquarters. if you are interested, please get in touch with me
Venugopal :

syed9

Land in low cost in bangalor with good water source

Hi

Thanks to ur posting In agriculture.com that u have put requrement about the low cost land i have some property in Bangalore Tumkur road which is Mumbai Highway road which have some acres of land in low cost inersted can can call for more details & mail me
Hi !

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik

vpkumar

4 Acres of Land available in Kerala

4 Acres of Land 3 sided river available in Kerala, Price Rs. 40,000/- per cent good for Agriculture, Villa project / School / College Project. If you Interested please contact

harilalpn

Land details

4 Acres of Land 3 sided river available in Kerala, Price Rs. 40,000/- per cent good for Agriculture, Villa project / School / College Project. If you Interested please contact
Pl. send your land details and location ..
please contact...

harilalpn

Land details

I have 2.02 acres of land in kerala state, palakkad district - 45 kms from district headquarters. if you are interested, please get in touch with me
Venugopal :
Pl. send your land details and location..
please contact..

ganapati

Hi !

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik
90 acres/part of agriland (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.80, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

schezhiyan

High tech agrl projects. Land purchase

Sir..... pls contact for good Agrl land commercial Plantation and Horticulture projects..in Tamilnadu..Kerala and Karnataka state

Sir..... pls contact for good Agrl land commercial Plantation and Horticulture projects..in Tamilnadu..Kerala and Karnataka state
Dear sir,
we have the land which is suitable for you Madurai towards rameshwaran NH road, NH to 5 km we have 500 acres land. ( 65km from Madurai )

price per acre 65000/-

soil : black

water sourcers available with in 150 feet, or lake.

kindly contact to see the land. spiceindia@gmail.com or kumar@spiceltd.in

Kumar

anus

reg land requirement

If you tell your budget,i can suggest good properties .we have invested in many places.

hi,
i am looking for cheap 20 to 30 bighas of agricultural land in and around kolkata (D H ROAD) for agricultural purpose.please info me

Thanks

land Available in kodaikanal

Hi !

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik
dear sir
300 acers land Available in kodaikanal
pls contact

agriraparla

Land Available

Hi !

Thank you
yours faithfully,
nirmal a. Kaushik
Dear Mr. Nirmal,

Land of extent 35 Acres is available near to Menakur SEZ & Mannavaram Project @ 5 lakhs per acre most suitable for your Project. Please contact Dr. Chandra Sekhar GSM

Thanks & Regards.

navin9703427708

land available

Dear Nirmal,
plz specify howmuch land U required in acres. as U quoted 10000sq.ft to 100000sq.ft is about 2.5 acres only. we have huge extent of lands on hand. so basing on your clear requirement in acres, we can provide U good agriculture property.

Regards,
Naveen K

dharmit

I m looking for 50-100 acres land in and arnd interiors of roha, raigad, bombay goa road, alibaug etc (around tht belt) for pure farming. I m looking at a range of Rs.50000/- to 1 lac per acre depending on the land. If u have any flat suitable fertile land, Please contact.., Dharmit, kindly get in touch

schezhiyan

Sir., well.... as you desired to purchase of land in Tamil nadu.. and southern part of india..as low cost land is vary depends on the location and nature of activity... plz give me the specific details.. and purpose..let us have decide the purchase... plz call at any point of time...

Thank you
yours faithfully,