Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land rajasthan

Register

Click Here!

pummy1

Greetings.

On Eastern part of Rajasthan, one thousand acres land (2500 bigas) is available in three different pieces adjecent to eachother. Land is at the bank of river.

Water level in the five km area is 10 feel below the ground available on 24/7 basis. Land if fully fertiled and farm is fully fenced with 20 feet wide road inside the farm, double storey house with godown and dairy-shed and facilitated with servant quarters. Four tube wells with 44 KV trasfomer on board.

Most lucrative peice of land in the entire belt is 300 Biga land belong to an NRI owner who has settled in USA. And is without dispute/ without any loan on it.

Biggest potentials of the land are GOATRY, POULTRY, Milk dairy and mineral water plant. Land has been tested for its water quality and quantity. It proved to be most suffosticated water in entire Rajasthan.

If interested, please contact and rest can be discussed via email.

Best of luck.

Pummy

we are searching a good agriculture land with good soil and water in rajasthan requirement is 400 bigha

Last edited by a moderator:

j sharma

hi pummy

i m looking for any land so can u send me ur mobile no. or e-mail adderss...
looking forward for ur reply....

thanks

nikul

hi pummy

i m interested in buying land in rajasthan , mail me details

On Eastern part of Rajasthan, one thousand acres land (2500 bigas) is available in three different pieces adjecent to eachother. Land is at the bank of river.

Water level in the five km area is 10 feel below the ground available on 24/7 basis. Land if fully fertiled and farm is fully fenced with 20 feet wide road inside the farm, double storey house with godown and dairy-shed and facilitated with servant quarters. Four tube wells with 44 KV trasfomer on board.

Most lucrative peice of land in the entire belt is 300 Biga land belong to an NRI owner who has settled in USA. And is without dispute/ without any loan on it.

Biggest potentials of the land are GOATRY, POULTRY, Milk dairy and mineral water plant. Land has been tested for its water quality and quantity. It proved to be most suffosticated water in entire Rajasthan.

If interested, please contact and rest can be discussed via email.

Best of luck.

Pummy

keshjad

hi, dear pummy, i may go for smaller pc. of farm out of three pcs. how many acres of it . would you like to sell in pcs/lots! if so at what price/rates .pl give yr e-mail address and contact no. if liked may contact me

keshjad

hi dear pummy, would you pl.respond my msg. you may contact me.pl.give[/email] yr.contact no. also