Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land purchase

Register

Click Here!

ravinvpatil

Hello,
I am from Maharashtra,
I wish to purchase agriculture land in Rajsthan or Andhra Pradesh, or in any part of India. I am not an Agriculturist.
Can i purchase agriculture land ?

ajaybindra

hi,
you can very well purchase land in andhra pradesh, we deal in anantapur distt.near hindupur as well as ramagiri mandals.my contact no.09463814100
or mail me ajaybindra@gmail.com

regards
ajay bindra
v.v.agrotech pvt. ltd.

daithamadhav

Dated:10th Aug, 2013.

Dear Sir,

I am from Hyderabad of Andhra Pradesh. I have located some good lands with good water sources arround Hyderabad. Please give me the info on how much you require and what is your budget. I can also help you in the farming of the land purchased for a good profits.

Expecting an early reply from you.

Thanking you,
With Regards,
Madhav Daitha.

daithamadhav

Dated:10th Aug, 2013.

Dear Sir,

I am from Hyderabad of Andhra Pradesh. I have located some good lands with good water sources arround Hyderabad. Please give me the info on how much you require and what is your budget. I can also help you in the farming of the land purchased for a good profits.

Expecting an early reply from you.

Thanking you,
With Regards,
Madhav Daitha.

aameerak

Hi Madhav,

i am looking for agricultural land in and around hyderabad with very good water facility and near by main road

i need 8-12 acres of land with in a price band of 1-2Lac/acre

please let me know if you have any fertile land with in a radius of 40-50km from hyderabad city

please provide your contact number/mail id

aameerak

agri land in hyderabad

Hi Madhav,

i am looking for agricultural land in and around hyderabad with very good water facility and near by main road

i need 8-12 acres of land with in a price band of 1-2Lac/acre

please let me know if you have any fertile land with in a radius of 40-50km from hyderabad city

please provide your contact number/mail id

profreedom

Hi
Dear Sir
I am from Gujarat if interested buy land in Gujarat Baroda (Vadoddara ) district I can help you.
contact no:8401973264 (Balkrushnabhai)

profreedom

Hi
Dear Sir
I am from Gujarat if interested buy land in Gujarat Baroda (Vadoddara ) district I can help you.
contact no:8401973264 (Balkrushnabhai)

dharam_pandey

Hello Balkrushnabhai,

I am very much interested in purchasing and agricultural land near by of Vadodara. I am not an 'AGRICULTURIST' , still if you can help me, please help.
My email ID is : dharmedra.eng@gmail.com.

We can have a chat once you reply.

Thanx & regards

Dharmendra

pvrao301

Dear Sir,

For u r investment I have a beautiful venture, from which u will get yearly income as well as good returns
after 12 to 15 years besides land in u r hand with good land value after 15 years. There is every possibility of becoming Sattellite City...
our venture area, Mominpet Mandal, Sadasivpet to Tandur Road, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad.
Plz find below the venture details, kindly go thru it and feel free to call me for further details please :

VENTURE DETAILS :

Posted By : P. VENKATESHWAR RAO – 9347173005 / 9393150522 / 8712748036 / 040-27071735 E-MAIL : p_venkateshwarrao@yahoo.com;

HALF / ONE ACRE OF LAND :

YEARLY INCOME:

1) Min Ploting Size 2420 sq.yards & 4840 sq-yardsThrough
2) Per 2420 sq-yards- 50 mango, 30 sandal,30 teak plants/maintenance by company
3) MANGO – RETURNS - customers will get a minimum of Rs.1.5 lakh per Acre per anum from 3rd year onwords.

(3) AFTER 15-YEARS INCOME: Tissue culture TEAK & SANDLEWOOD plants will yeild between 12 to 15-years.
As per the prevailing rates talking in to consideration of TEAK & SANDLEWOOD. Customer would get a minimum amount of Rs 2.00 to 2.5 to after 15-years.

(4) Land Appreciation: Afrer 15-years the land rates would hike to a minimum of 15 per lakhs/ Acre of land as the land is near to Hyderabad.

Revenue Sharing: The Company after plantation and cultivation sell the products and generate the income and that income is shared between
Customer & Company as stated below from the third year. i.e., from the date of Maintenance of Agreement Contract in the ratio as follows:
A. On Mango Fruits

Customer: 70 %
Company: 30 %

B. On Teak & Sandlewood

Please Call me : I AM P.VENKATESHWAR RAO – 9347173005 / 9393150522 / 8712748036 / 040-27071735 . E-MAIL : p_venkateshwarrao@yahoo.com;

View attachment 8753View attachment 8754View attachment 8755View attachment 8756View attachment 8757View attachment 8758View attachment 8753

pvrao301

View attachment 8763View attachment 8761View attachment 8762ear Sir,

For u r investment I have a beautiful venture, from which u will get yearly income as well as good returns
after 12 to 15 years besides land in u r hand with good land value after 15 years. There is every possibility of becoming Sattellite City...
our venture area, Mominpet Mandal, Sadasivpet to Tandur Road, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad.
Plz find below the venture details, kindly go thru it and feel free to call me for further details please :

VENTURE DETAILS :

Posted By : P. VENKATESHWAR RAO – 9347173005 / 9393150522 / 8712748036 / 040-27071735 E-MAIL : p_venkateshwarrao@yahoo.com;

HALF / ONE ACRE OF LAND :

YEARLY INCOME:

1) Min Ploting Size 2420 sq.yards & 4840 sq-yardsThrough
2) Per 2420 sq-yards- 50 mango, 30 sandal,30 teak plants/maintenance by company
3) MANGO – RETURNS - customers will get a minimum of Rs.1.5 lakh per Acre per anum from 3rd year onwords.

(3) AFTER 15-YEARS INCOME: Tissue culture TEAK & SANDLEWOOD plants will yeild between 12 to 15-years.
As per the prevailing rates talking in to consideration of TEAK & SANDLEWOOD. Customer would get a minimum amount of Rs 2.00 to 2.5 to after 15-years.

(4) Land Appreciation: Afrer 15-years the land rates would hike to a minimum of 15 per lakhs/ Acre of land as the land is near to Hyderabad.

Revenue Sharing: The Company after plantation and cultivation sell the products and generate the income and that income is shared between
Customer & Company as stated below from the third year. i.e., from the date of Maintenance of Agreement Contract in the ratio as follows:
A. On Mango Fruits

B. On Teak & Sandlewood

Please Call me : I AM P.VENKATESHWAR RAO – 9347173005 / 9393150522 / 8712748036 / 040-27071735 . E-MAIL : p_venkateshwarrao@yahoo.com;

View attachment 8759View attachment 8760

pvrao301

hi mr. aameerak, within the radius of 40-50 kms., in hyderabad you will get sooo many lands but at present the cost of 1 acre in this radius is about 50 lakhs to 3 crores ... if u can effort this much amount, please feel free to contact me p.v.rao 9347173005., I am realtor and we charge @ 2% per transaction...