Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land price will come down in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

donbosco

All viewers, Due to the change of ruling party in Tamil Nadu the real estate and agriculture land price will come down in next two months. Only the black money from the last government was invested in these properties. All ex. minister's black money. Now the new CM said " I will control the price hike, that is my premier motto". Also the black money movement will be controlled. It is not advisable to buy any property now.
It is luck for the buyers, sad for those who invested a lot

dhaliwal

Donbosco, what is your view of Land prices ? I find it quite low in certain areas already. You think, it will go further down ?

donbosco

Donbosco, what is your view of Land prices ? I find it quite low in certain areas already. You think, it will go further down ?
Yes Dhailwali. Price is going down suddenly. If you ask the price for the same land that you asked before 3 weeks, you will get 25% discount. According to a leading real estate company, the expected price down will go upto 45%. Hereafter no lands for crores/acres in outskirts. Few of the invested land owners are in very critical position. They will loose huge money. Hereafter the money movement will be stagnated.

If you want to check how the price is going down. Call the broker whom you contacted in last weeks and ask what is the current price of the land. You see what is the difference! They will try to finalize as much as they can. Because in next two months, the price will be ?????????!!!!!!!

Wait to see the game....

antony_pratap

Well we don't expect the prize of agriculture land to come down by 45%. In fact there is more demand for agriculture land these days; however the land in the city and immediate outskirts will definitely come down or will rather become stagnant, over the last 2 months due to the election raid the real estate dropped by almost 50% however has gained the pace again. You can look at prize drop at places where they asked exorbitant prices not definitely across the state.

Well but we can stay positive and hope that prizes drop in comparison to what it was sold.

However I wish the amendment on the ban of converting agriculture land to layouts or industrial purpose is brought into effect.

donbosco

Pratap, did you recently check with anybody else how the price is coming down? The invested owners are in very bad situation. It is hard for them to avoid loss. Agriculture land price will also come down. The price hike of agri land is because of making them into residential plots. When you are able to get good plots for cheaper cost, automatically the agri land price will come down. Sure, when the land is highly resourceful you have to pay reasonable price. But no more dreaming prices!!!!